The Shoe Launch part one

Kylie POV
I really didn't want Jake to go with Tyga on tour because I want to go with him but, unfortunately I can't because, I have to do a photoshoot with Kendall for our clothing "Kendall&Kylie which is available for purchase at pac sun.

Jake POV
Before I go on tour with Tyga I have to go to my shoe launch party in New York where I am going to launch my new pair of sneakers with Michael Jordan because, I recently signed an endorsement deal with Jordan and the endorsement deal last for 2-years and I get paid $22 million. The sneakers are called " J-Money Elite."

Kylie POV
We are here in NYC for Jake's shoe launch a lot people will be there will be some of Jake's NBA friends that list includes, Anthony Davis, Nick Young, and James Harden. My family will be there as well along with some of Jake's ex's who include Selena Gomez, Gigi Hadid, Bella Hadid, and even my own sister and I didn't even know that Kendall and Jake used to date each other when I found out that they used to date each other I was shocked and I also felt like I was betrayed by Kendall. Tyga will also be here along with some other rappers ranging from Drake to Future. Michael Jordan will be there as well.
*at the shoe launch*

Jake POV
When we got to the shoe launch me and Kylie got out of the car and our security guards cleared a path for us. After I got out of the car I saw Tyga, Gigi, Bella, future, my mom and dad, Drake, Lil Wayne, and Michael Jordan. Michael and I have been friends for about 2 years and we are very close with one another unfortunately, I have a secret that Kylie hasn't found out about I decided to tell her after the shoe launch.
*after the shoe launch*

Questions:

What is Jake's secret?

Will Kylie find out?

Will she like what he tells him?

Find out in the next chapter

To Be Continued