4

dedicated to addictsanta

      ashton saw a young boy, maybe around 14-16. he roamed down the streets of sydney, his headphones plugged in. ashtons perfect target. young, beautiful, and youthful.

   the boy sat on a nearby bench. ashton smirked. beautiful. ashton walked over to the bench, sitting down next to the boy. "hello pretty." ashton smiled. the boy took his headphones off his ears.

"hi." the boy blushed, fascinated by the older man in front of him. ashton glistened in the sunlight. his hazel eyes traveling up the boy.

"would you like to, have a ride with me? maybe hop in my car princess? ill take you out of those pretty clothes of yours, treat you good. make you feel good. how does that sound, lovely?" ashton smirked, leaning closer and nibbling on the boys ear.

the young boy moaned. "please." he pleaded . desperate for ashtons touch and tongue. his jeans tightening.

  ashton grabbed the boys hand and led him to his car, driving to the middle of nowhere .

the young boy started to feel nervous. his long slim fingers tapping on his knee. ashton smirked and pulled over the car.

  ashton got out of the drivers seat and told the boy to get in the back. he listened, scared but excited .

ashton pushed the boy back and began leaving sloppy kisses on his neck. the boy moaned and ran his fingers through ashtons curly hair. ashton began palming the boy, his soft lips sucking and nibbling on the boys soft, dark skin.

  ashtons hands roamed down the boys black arm, his biceps hard and sculpted. the boys thick curly hair that was faded at the sides and a trimmed well hairline made him look well put together, and organized.

ashton pulled out his pocket knife, the kid too occupied, sucking ashtons neck, to notice ashton bringing it closer to his stomach.

once the boy felt a cold metal pushed into his skin, his eyes shot open. his bright blue eyes mixed beautifully with his dark skin. he was mesmerizing.

perfect.

ashton smirked, muttering a soft, evil pet name to the boy, and planting a small kiss on his neck.

ashton had no need nor pleasure to smother the young boys screams. nobody could hear them. not one person. except for ashton, of course.

the dark skinned boy's breath drifted away, ashtons hand covered in his blood, that was once pumping through the boys body and veins.

ashton pulled the knife out of the lad. he slightly smiled and got into the front of his car. not bothering to clean up his hands, or clean up the dead boy in the back.

ashton soon got to his home, throwing his bloody clothes in the wash, and throwing the dead boys clothes, who was now in a forest, in the wash. there was no use for it anyways, since

blood still stains when the sheets are washed.