5 (edited)

Luke sighed as he got into the showers, he hates prison. He regrets robbing he bank and hurting people. He hates himself. A large man walked beside him, scaring luke.

"Get the fuck out of my space." The large man growled, luke shook with fear. Before luke could move, calum strutted over.

"What the fuck man? He was here first. Ill beat you to a fucking pulp." Calum said in a deep voice, and wrapped his hand around lukes nude waist.

"excuse you? " the man stepped up into calums face. the guards split them up before anything happened.

"Fuck, thank you." Luke sighed.

"No problem, babe."

Luke's heart fluttered.

Luke blushed, remembering he was completely nude and wet, and so was calum. Calums wet curls nearly covered his eyes. His body glistening with water. His eyelashes so thick that water drooped on the roof of them. And small tattoos covered his masculine body.

Calum was the definition of perfection.

Luke was a twink compared to calum. The most bottom twink youll ever meet. Thats for damn sure.

By now, calum and luke were done with their showers, and were being walked back to their cells by police men.  It was most likely past 8pm, and luke was tired. It was a long day.

"Goodbye calum." Luke half smiled, calum grinned.

"Goodnight princess."

Princess.

A/n short dumb filter for you guys. I just really wanted to write (: