Chapter 9

I DO NOT OWN GRAVITY FALLS.

(Theo's POV)

I'm sitting on the sofa watching TV. I'm on my own in the house. Addie is out with mum, Wren is out on a date Niall and Joshua is at the set of dad's show with dad and Ford. Ever since I made Addie sad, I haven't felt the same. She wont talk to me, wont acknowledge my existence. She wont even pass me the ketchup bottle during dinner. I know she's mad but that is cold. I was always closer to her than all the others. I put my head hands. I'm a terrible person. The door bell goes. I open the door and see Owen standing there. "Oh, you must be here to gripe at me about upsetting Addie too, well, go ahead."

"No. I'm actually here to help you make up with your sister, as well as help myself in the process."

"How can you help me make up with Addie and also help yourself in the process?"

"Well, as you know, the semi-formal is in a a week, and I want to make it a night for Addie to remember. So, I have a plan, and it involves all off you."

"Ok, how is this gonna work?"

"Well, is Joshua still DJing the event?"

"Yeah, he said it would be to hard to find a date this close to the dance."

"Ok, well first, I need you to get Joshua to add a very special song to the playlist."

He handed me a piece of paper. "Done, what's next?"

He handed me $350. "I need you to give this to Wren. Make sure Wren convinces Addie to go to the dance, and tell Wren to use this money to by her the perfect dress and any accessories."

I put the money in my pocket. "Ok."

"And finally, I need you to teach me everything that Addie likes and dislikes, how to woo her and make it the best night of her life. I mean you are the closest person to her in this family, whether she wants to admit it or not. "

"Ok, let's start now."

Several hours passed as I told Owen everything that he needed to know to make the semi-formal the best night of Addie's life. We started at 1 o'clock and ended at 6. As he thanked me and left, I got out my phone and texted Wren and Joshua. Drop everything and get home now. It is on.