Chapter 11

I DO NOT OWN GRAVITY FALLS

(Owen's POV)

It's the night of the Semi-formal. I got a text from Wren saying that Addie is going and they have just left. I stand up, look in the mirror and straiten my tie. I picked out a black tux with a white shirt, it's good to go original. I walk down the stairs and leave the house. I go to the garage to see a tarp covered object. I rip off the tarp to find a fully restored Harley Davidson. I've been restoring it. I hop on and put in the helmet. I kick the starter out and it starts to rumble. I twist the throttle and was gone.

I arrived at the school to find the dance was in full swing, and they were playing Lots To Learn. That means I had two songs time. I got into the hall to see Wren dancing with Niall. Theo talking to Joey by the wall. Joshua working the sound and leaning next to the snacks was Addie. Her beauty took my breath away. I looked over to Theo. He winked at me and gave me a thumbs up. Leave the hall just as they start to play I Took A Pill In Ibiza. I went to the bathroom and splashed water on my face. I came back to see the song almost over. I took a breath, this is it. The lights dip and Parachute (song above) starts to play. I walk over to Addie who was just leaning on the wall. I'm holding a rose in my hands. "Hey Addie?"

"Yes."

I hand her the rose. "Would you like to dance?"

I held out my hand and Addie took it. I pulled her onto the dance floor and we started to dance. "Addie, you look beautiful tonight."

"Thanks, my sister bought me this dress."

"No she didn't."

"Yes he did, she bought it me with $350."

"Did you ask where she got the money."

"You?"

"Yes, I gave Theo the money, the name of a song and a task, and he came through. I'm surprised he wanted to help me after how you've been treating him."

"I know."

"I asked, do you want to know why he did what he did."

"Why?"

"Because he wanted you to look good in front of me."

The song was down to its final line. I cupped Addie'a cheeks with my hands.

I kissed her.