Chapter 20: Just Us

Dedicating this chapter to all my wonderful readers. I wouldn't have gotten so far without you guys❤️

⚠️WARNING⚠️
Very graphic sexual scenes will be present in this chapter.

|Aiko|

I woke up to the sound of birds chirping and a mop of violet hair laying on my stomach. I smiled and ran my fingers through his hair. He moaned and sat up, rubbing his eyes. He squinted a little and turned his head towards me. His eyes widened and he pulled me into a hug, kissing my lips softly.

"Oh my god, Aiko! I thought I lost you there for a second, baby." My heart flutter a bit at the sound of him calling me that. I leaned into him, sighing as I inhaled his scent.

"I'm here and everything's okay, Ayato." He smiled and kissed my forehead.

"I really did mean what I said. I love you so much, it hurts." I pulled his face closer to mine, our foreheads touching.

"I love you too, Violet" He gasped and put a hand over his chest. "Not that nickname again. I haven't heard you call me that in a while."

Giggling, I got out of the bed and stretched out my tensed muscles. I felt Ayato's arms snake around my waist and I leaned into him. His scent was absolutely calming. He leaned down to my neck and began peppering kiss from my jaw to my collarbone. Warmth began to pool in my core and my knees became jelly.

"Ayato..." I breathed out. He nibbled on my ear and I moaned.

" Mmm, I like the sound of that." He turned me around, kissing me passionately on the lips. He bit my lips, trying to get access but I denied him. He suddenly squeezed my butt and I gasped. Plunging his tongue in, he explored the cavern of my mouth. I was feeling so hot that I wanted more but I decided to tease him.

Letting go of him, I grabbed his crotch and massaged it causing him to grunt. I kissed his lips and then all at once, I dashed into the bathroom, locking the door behind me quickly.

I laughed out loudly and he yelled. His footsteps quickly approached the door and he began banging.

"If you don't open this door in 5 seconds, you'll really regret what you did.

Giggling quietly, I ignored what he said and stripped of my clothes. I stepped into the shower, completely oblivious of Ayato's banging and yelling. Turning on the hot water, I stepped into the shower and began washing myself. Grabbing some of Ayato's shampoo, I lathered it into my hair and rinsed it away. Completely in my own world, I didn't hear Ayato knock down the door and sneak into the shower with his clothes off. He grabbed my arms and backed me up against the shower wall.

I tried to hide myself but he was too strong. His eyes darken with lust and they roamed my body up and down. Licking his lips and smirking, he placed his lips on my neck and sucked on it. I was so sure that after this, I would have a big ass hickey. He trailed his warm tongue down the valley between my breast and grabbed one of my mounds, gently kneading it.

I moaned softly, wanting more. His warm mouth then captured one of my nipples and he sucked and nibbled on it.

I could feel myself dripping and wet with need.

I wanted more.

I felt one of his hands travel down and cup my pûssy. He grunted and with one of his fingers, gliding across my slit making me shiver with need.