He Asks You To Be His Girlfriend

SOUL 'EATER' EVANS

"Uggghhhhhhhh, This. Is. So. Boring." You groaned, rolling around on the floor of Maka and Soul's apartment.
"Then stop procrastinating and go do something productive," Maka walked in, book in hand. You snorted, "Maka, sister dear, when have you ever seen me do something productive?" Maka opened her mouth.
"--Besides running away from Papa when he's fanboying over us."She closed it. You grinned, "I prove my point." She rolled her eyes and continued to do whatever she was going to do. With that, you went back to rolling around on the floor. After moments later, Soul walked in. "Hey, Lavagirl."
"Hey, Sharkboy." You mumbled, very concentrated on rolling around. He raised an eyebrow, "What the hell are you doing?"
"What does it look like?"
"Like you're a retarded seal."
You stifled a laugh, getting up from your spot. You sat Indian style on the floor. "So, whatcha want?"
He sat next to you, "I wanna play twenty questions. You up for it?" You smiled, "Sure!" He started, "So, favorite color?"
"(F/C). Yours?"
"Nah, doesn't matter," he waved it off, "I just wanna hear more about you."
You blushed, but nodded, "R-Right...."
"Favorite movie?"
"(F/M)."
"Favorite band?"
"(F/B)."
"Alright, last question."
"But that wasn't even twenty questions!" You protested.
"But you and me both know that I already know more about you than you do yourself." You shut your mouth at that statement. Soul cleared his throat, and you could see a light blush form on his tan cheeks.
"So...you're a cool girl, and I'm a cool guy. A-And you're really awesome, and nice, and you have a great taste in music, and...Shinigami this is so uncool--"
"Uhm, Soul, just slow down, okay?" You said, a blush forming on your cheeks from the compliments. He nodded and cleared his throat again, "What I was trying to say was......Lavagirl, will you go out with me?"
You grinned and threw your arms over his neck, "Of course, Sharkboy~"

DEATH THE KID

"(Y/N) (M/N) (L/N), get your ass back here!"
"NEVER!" You yelled, running away from the now pissed off Death the Kid. You looked back, only to gasp in fright. He was right behind you!
"Speed Star!" You yelled, and your human speed went to a inhuman one, successfully getting away from Kid. But unfourtnatley, you didn't notice where you were going, and knocked into Liz. "Oh Shinigami, I'm sorry!" You apologized, helping the dark blonde up.
"No prob, I'm fine." she shrugged it off, "So, why are you running?"
You grinned, "I'm running from Kiddo-kun~"
She sighed, "Lemme guess, you messed up his symmetry again?" You nodded happily. She sighed again and pinched the bridge of her nose, "I swear, you two are a perfect match for each other."
You blushed at that. Her eyes widened, "You might wanna run now!"
You tilted you head, "Why?"
She turned you around, "OH SHI--"
You couldn't even get the curse out of your mouth before you were pinned to the ground. By who? The symmetry crazed shinigami, that's who.
"(Y/N), I swear, you do this stuff on purpose." He growled in your ear, making your face as red as a tomato.
"K-Kid..." You stuttered, "C-Can you please get off of me?"
He stared at you, before realization hit. "I-I'm sorry (Y/N)..."
You sighed in relief.
"But I can't do that."
You stared at him in shock, "N-Nani?! Why not?!"
"Because this position is PERFECTLY SYMMETRICAL~"
You groaned, mentally facepalming, "Kid, get the hell off of me."
"I told you already, (Y/N), I can't do that."
You huffed, "Fine! I'll do anything to get you off!"
Kid raised an eyebrow, "Anything you say?"
You gulped and nodded nervously.
Kid smiled softly, "Well then, would you do the honor of being my girlfriend?"
You grinned, nodding vigorously, "Of course, Kiddo-kun~!"
(In the background, you could hear Black*Star screaming "Oh HELLLLL NAWWWWW!")

BLACK*STAR

You groaned as you once again got caught in a fight with Black*Star. He and Soul wanted to fight the new kid, so you (against your will) joined them. You walked out onto the entrance of the DWMA, arms crossed and scowl on your face. "I swear to Shinigami-sama, if this is another prank, I will kick your sorry ass to next week." You growled at Black*Star.
He laughed your threat off, bouncing up and down in his place.
"So, where's this so called 'new kid'?" You asked him.
Black*Star grinned, "There isn't one!"
You glared at him, "So you made me miss father's dissection for NOTHING?!"
He shrugged, "Your old man does them everyday, anyways. No worries."
You rolled your eyes, "So, why the hell am I out here in hundred degree weather?"
Black*Star suddenly got nervous, and he sheepishly rubbed the back of his neck. "Well....a-ah....:
You raised an eyebrow, "Oh? Is the almighty Black*Star nervous? Hmmm, that wouldn't fit for a god~"
Black*Star soon perked up at that sentence, pointing a finger at himself, "The great Black*Star never gets nervous!"
You put a hand on your hip, "Oh really? So what was with the blushing?" You smirked successfully as Black*Star once again turned into a jumbling mess.
You laughed softly, "I'm teasing Star, calm down. So, what were you gonna say?"
He straightened up, and bent down on one knee. He took in a big breath, "(Y/N) STEIN, WOULD YOU MAKE THE GREAT BLACK*STAR HAPPY BY BEING HIS GIRLFRIEND?"
Your blankly stared at him, "........"
Black*Star deflated at your lack of response.
"YOU BAKA, I WOULD LOVE TO!" You smiled, hugging him tightly.
Black*Star grinned, wrapping his arms around you waist.