He Gets Clingy

Soul Eater Evens (a little ooc)

"Soul let go! I need to go to work!" You pushed on Soul's face, trying -and failing- to get the boy off of your waist.

"But Y/n! I just want to cuddle!" He whined, nuzzling your hip. You growled and quickly Maka Chopped his head and ran. 

You had been barley out the door when you felt someone tackle you and start dragging you back by your feet. "Soul! Let me go!" You dug your nails into the ground trying to slow him down. 

Soul just smiled dragging you back inside. "Cool more cuddles!"

Death the Kid

"Kiddo I swear to death if you don't let me go I will bite your hand off." You growled, really needing to go to the bathroom. This started about thirty minuets ago..

//Flashback to about 30 minuets ago\\

You and Kid had been invited to a ball his father was hosting for Kiddo's birthday when he only left for a second, another man had come up and started flirting with you. You brushed off the mans comments and waiting for Kid to come back when the guy started getting physical. 

"Sir, please keep your fucking hands off me." You said bluntly, staring into the mans soul. "Don't make me hurt you." The man ginned and went to go touch your ass when a hand reached out and bent the guys hand backwards. Kid stood there, stoic faced, holding the mans hand in a bent angle. "I believe the lady said hands off." He growled, tossing the man back and grabbing a hold of your waist. 

//Time-skip back to the present\\

"Dammit let go of me!"

"No!"

(I dont know where I was going with this one o-0)

BlackStar

When is he not clingy?

Croana

"Croana I have to go feed Bitter and Babu..."

"No!" 

"Croana! Move your hands please!" You squeaked, his hands on your rear-end. 

"Y-Your always spending time with the bunnies now...let me cuddle you a bit longer..." He looked up and gave you the most cutest watery doe eyes that you have ever seen.

"Oh how can I say no to that face..."

"Yay!"

And in the background, a pure black bunny by the name of Bitter was planning the death of Croana...

(So a little side notteee I went to prom over the weekend!

And I also died my hair blue cx)