New addition: Crona~

HOW YOU MEET

"Oh, look, the new kid actually decided to show up today," Stein stated, taking a drag from his cigarette. You blinked up at him with child-like innocence, "Why not, Professor?"
He looked into your big (e/c) eyes and sighed, "Take a seat and leave me alone."
You huffed, turning your attention back to the front of the class. Your eyes scanned the class, looking for the perfect spot that'd you sit in for the rest of the year. You soon perked up as you saw a boy with short, choppy, pink hair in the corner. You started to walk up the stairs. When you sat down next to the boy, you gave a large smile.
"Hello~ I'm (Y/N)~" You greeted.
The boy looked right, left, then pointed towards himself with a shaky finger, "M-Me?"
You giggled, "Yes, you, silly~ What's your name?"
The timid boy blinked and stared blankly at you. You frowned, asking yourself if you were too happy.
"I-I don't know how to deal with g-girls!" He stuttered, covering his face with his arms. You opened your mouth to speak, but then a figure suddenly emerged from his back, making you squeak in fear.
"Goddammit, Crona! You don't know how to deal with anything!" The thing spoke.
You gasped, "I-It can talk?!"
It looked at you, "Who the hell are you calling an it, you bitch? My name's Ragnarok, and I'm this little wimp's weapon!"
You frowned, "I am certainly not a female dog, Ragnarok! That was quite rude!"
Crona started to whimper, "I-I don't know how to deal with scolding!"
You gave Crona a small smile, "It's OK, Crona. You'll learn how to deal with it, sooner or later, right?"
Crona peaked up from his arms, "R-Really...?"
You gave a closed eye smile, "Of course! And I'll help you every step of the way~"
Crona blushed a little, slightly nodding. "R-Right...."

He Starts Falling In Love With You

Over the course of a few months, you and Crona had even gotten closer then you'd possibly imagine. Ragnarok, surprisingly, didn't come out as much, so that was a relief to you. You and Crona were currently at a frozen yogurt place, and you two were piling on the toppings. Crona got Strawberry Shortcake with gummy bears, and you got (favorite flavor) with (favorite topping). You both walked out of the shop, peacefully eating your frozen yogurt. You two talked quietly as you traveled through the park, you stopping occasionally to help a young kid who lost his mom.
You both stopped and sat on a bench, finishing your frozen desserts. "Thanks for the treat, Crona~" You gave him a small hug.
Crona felt butterflies swarm in his stomach, and he started to blush heavily. "I-I don't know h-how to deal with beautiful girls..." he whispered to himself.
You lifted your head from the hug, "Did you say something, Crona?"
He blushed furiously and shook his head, "Y-Yeah...I just said y-you're welcome."
You smiled, "Oh, ok. Ooohh! I have an idea!"
"W-What is it?"
"How about we play on the playground~?"
Crona gave you a quizzical look, "B-But...isn't a playground for k-kids?"
You smiled and grabbed his hand, "Who cares about the age? As long as you have fun, it doesn't matter~"
Crona blushed again. Dammit, he really wish he knew how to deal with blushing.
"R-Right..."
You dragged him off to the swings part of the playground, letting him sit down on the one left of you. You started to kick you legs up, but he only stared at you in wonder as you escalated higher. You soon brought your feet down, making you drag them, soon coming to a stop.
"What's wrong?" You asked him with a worried expression.
He blushed once more and looked down at his lap, fiddling with his fingers. "I-I never knew how to have fun. B-But seeing you d-do it....it seems n-nice...."
You smiled softly, "Oh, Crona. What am I going to do with you?"
You quickly hopped off of your swing and ran to his, explaining the basics of how to swing. Soon, he got the hang of it, and he was filled with soft giggles and laughter. You laughed, also, seeing as his was so contagious. After a while, it got dark, and he offered to walk you home. You obliged, and soon enough, you were on your front porch. "Thanks for the awesome day, Crona~" You smiled, giving him a tight hug.
"Y-Yeah..."
After you went inside, he turned back around, his face resembling a tomato. "R-Ragnarok? What's this funny feeling in my chest? I don't know how to deal with it!" Crona cried. Ragnarok grumbling, emerging from his host's back, "The funny feeling shit you get when you're around her? It's called love, dumbass."
Crona clutched his heart, looking at your door, "L-Love?"

He Asks You To Be His Girlfriend

You smiled to your friend as you sat by Crona, giving him a small hug. "Hey, Crona~"
He gave you a shy smile back, "H-Hello, (Y/N)." He started to sweat, and your expression soon grew worried.
"Are you okay, Crona?"
"I-I'm fine!" He squeaked, turning the other way.
You raised an eyebrow, but soon decided to leave it alone.

••••••••

You've began to worry more about the pink-haired meister, seeing as he was acting completely different from normal. You decided to confront him later, right before you took him back to the DWMA's cells.
Meanwhile, Crona was fidgeting and sweating like it was nobody's business. He was planning on asking you about, but he couldn't figure out how! He went over the scenarios that could happen, and he his heart filled with dread.
What if you rejected him? And then you would laugh in his face and call him a punk bitch like Ragnarok, then you'd tell your friends--including Maka--and then they'd laugh at him. Then the whole school, then he'd be the most miserable and embarrassed kid in Death City--
"Crona?! Are you okay?!" You asked, shaking his shoulders.
He snapped out of his mental panic attack and focused on you, "W-Wha--?"
"Crona, you were sweating buckets! Are you sure you're okay?"
Crona blushed, "I-I'm fine! I was just......n-nervous."
You sat down on a bench that seemed to appear out of nowhere, "Really? Maybe I can help?"
"No, r-really, it's fine--!"
"Nonsense! Now, what is it?"
Crona gulped, "I-I like this girl...and, I-I'm afraid she won't....l-like me back..."
Your heart shattered into thousands of pieces, but you kept on a fake smile. "Oh, really? Who's the lucky girl?"
He smiled softly, "Y-You...."
Your eyes widened, and your mouth opened and closed like a gaping fish. You couldn't believe it! Your crush actually liked you back?!
"I-I understand if you don't like me back and if you h-hate me now...."
"Aw, Crona~! Of course I like you! How could I not?!" You smiled, giving him a tight hug.
He blushed heavily, "B-Because I'm me....?"
You gave a bright smile, "And that's the exact reason why I like you, Crona! You're you, no one else~"