CUDDLES X3

SOUL 'EATER' EVANS

You groaned as you plopped down onto your ratty couch, face down and feet swinging up in the air. You had a terrible day at work, and all you wanted to do was just cuddle in your lover's arms. Hell, you might even catch up on some (favorite book). Or even watch (favorite anime besides Soul Eater)...

Lost in your thoughts, you didn't hear the creak of the sofa as your boyfriend, Soul, sat down nest to you, draping his long arm across the sofa's back. "Rough day?" He asked.

You groaned again in response, flopping around and looking up at him with tired (eye color) eyes. "Death, it was horrible. Since school is about to be out, we've had buttloads of people ordering stuff, some even getting messed up." You sighed, running a slightly shaking hand through your frizzy hair. "It was hell. I'm just glad to be home."

"I'm glad you're home too." Soul smiled softly, bringing you close and kissing your forehead.

"Can we cuddle, please?" You asked, eyes fluttering shut from the exhaustion you were experiencing. Soul chuckled, "You didn't even have to ask."

Bringing you much closer then before, you laid your head into his chest, his soothing heartbeat calming down your erratic emotions. He softly sung to you, rubbing your arm and rocking back and forth, all while combing his fingers through your hair. With all the amazing and loving gestures he was doing, you two couldn't help but fall asleep against each other, peaceful smiles on your faces.

DEATH THE KID

"Kid? Where are you?!"

"No!"

"Kid!"

"NO!"

"Kid I don't have time for this! I'm supposed to be meeting Maka in a few minutes!"

"(Y/N), you never do it right! You're supposed to put exactly eight inches into the cup!"

"Eight inches of washing powder isn't gonna wash a huge load of clothes, Kid."

"(Y/N)!" He whined, popping up from behind the corner.

"Alright, fine." You shrugged, brushing past him with a dirty laundry basket on your left hip. Kid's face brightened up, child-like almost. "Really?" He asked, excited. You snorted. "No. Unless you wanna walk around with dirty underwear, then that's your business, not mine." Kid once again pouted, crossing his arms and stalking to his room. You chuckled at his childish antics, opening the washer's door and throwing in the dirty clothes.

Afterwards, you walked down the hall and into Kid's room, checking to see if he wanted to go out to eat for lunch. You were met with a still pouting shinigami, glaring at the dresser from across the room. You sighed, stepping into his room without knocking. "Really Kid?"

"It was important." He turned his head, deciding to glare at some other useless object,

"Eight inches of washing powder? Okay, whatever." You sighed, walking over to the bed and getting in with him, scooting closer to his warmth. Kid rolled his eyes and got closer to you also, wrapping his arms around your small frame. "Sorry for acting like a brat." He mumbled against your skin.

You smiled, pecking him on the nose. "It's fine. It's adorable when you do it. Well...sometimes?'

"Sometimes?" He asked, still not moving from his spot.

"Sometimes." You confirmed.

He shrugged, bringing you closer to him as he rested his on your shoulder.

BLACK*STAR

You were watching one of your favorite movies intently, shoving popcorn into your mouth as all the action played out. The front door slammed, and you instantly knew it was Star from the way his musky scent filled your living room. Well, that, and the loud "BLACK*STAR'S HOME!"

The said assassin crashed on your couch, stealing some of your popcorn and putting it into his mouth. "Whatcha watchin'?" He asked.

"Sucker Punch." You murmured, watching in awe as the girls shot bullets after bullets through all kinds of guns at enemies, admiring how they could look so innocent but be so badass, especially Babydoll.

"Sucker Punch? Oh yeah, isn't that that movie with the those chicks who're at the asylum?"

"Mhm. Now shush!" You threw a piece of popcorn at him, getting a yell of protest in reply.

"What's so special about some chicks in cool looking uniforms?" He grumbled.

"Because they're being badasses while doing it, that's why." You answered, leaning back onto his mildly sweaty arms. "Ew. You must've just got back from the gym."

"Yep, all for you babe~" Black*Star smirked, sending a wink your way. You laughed and rolled your eyes, paying your attention back towards the movie. The group were starting to advance to the castle. Black*Star wrapped his arms around you, you in between his legs and the popcorn bucket between yours.

"Popcorn?" He asked, and you gave him some, reaching from the bucket and throwing it up in the air, him catching it with his mouth. Perfect accuracy.

CRONA GORGON

You and Crona sat on the beach, hands intertwined as the water tickled your feet. A joyful smiled played on your lips, and you gave Crona a peck on the cheek, successful on making him blush.

"I honestly don't deserve you, (Y/N). You're so...sweet, a-and nice, and kind, a-and l-loving-"

"Crona, it's fine, I get it!" You giggled. "And thank you for those compliments, although you're describing yourself."

"I...I am?" Crona asked, embarrassment clearly showing on his face.

"Uh huh!" You smiled, a stick in hand as you drew a pretty detailed rose into the moist sand. The wind blew through your (hair length) hair, and your eyes shined with a bright (eye color), showing that you were honestly enjoying the time you spent with Crona. After a few moments of admiring you, Crona cleared his throat, getting your attention.

"(Y-Y/N)?" He stuttered.

You raised an eyebrow. "Yeah?"

"C-Can we...cuddle?"

You smiled lovingly, squeezing his hand in reassurance to let him know it was okay. "Of course, Crona!"

You two laid onto the sand, your foreheads pressing against each other and your knees touching also. You stared into his dark eyes, a small smile making your dimples poke out. "This is nice. I like it..." You whispered.

Crona nodded, draping his arm around the two of you, pulling you closer to him. He closed his eyes, a smile on his face, too.

"I like it, too." He said.