Naruto's Mistake

"Arrgh!! How could you do this, Naruto?! Your such a moron!!" Sakura yelled.

"You little.. Ugh! This isn't over, Naruto. I'm telling Kurenai ALL about this!" Ino said, stomping off. "I.. What? What did I do?!" He complained. Sakura sighed. "It's not your fault Naruto.. I guess.. You see... I put a jutsu on Sasuke.. And the first person he sees, he falls in love with.. And.. Um... He's looking at you.." Sakura grumbled. "WAIT WHAT?!" Naruto turned over to Sasuke, staring at him. "Naruto.." Sasuke said, taking his hand. "Agh! What the hell!" Naruto tried escaping from his grip, but failed. "I don't care if the Uchiha Clan will never be revived again. I just want to stay with you for the rest of my life." He whispered into Naruto's ear. (Which was WAY too close to his face.. And his lips..) "L-Let go! You perv!" He said, trying to hide his blushing. 'Shyaa! This is no fair! Sasuke was supposed to be MINE!' Sakura thought. "S-Sakura! Can't you help me?" Naruto yelled. "O-Oh, um, of course, I'll go get Kakashi sensei to help us.." Sakura said, running off. "You homo! Get your hands off me!" Naruto said, shoving Sasuke aside. "You know you could never beat me, Naruto. What makes you think you can beat me now?" Sasuke said, smirking. "AGGHH!! SOMEBODY HELP ME!!"

Small Extra Part

"Sorry Naruto, Kurenai and Kakashi said that you have to stay with Sasuke for the day." Sakura said.

"NOOO!!!!!"