Sleepover! (1)

"Why do I have to go through all this trouble with you, Sasuke." Grumbled Naruto. "Because i'm the only person who can cause you trouble." Sasuke replied. "Eh..? What's that supposed to mean?" Sasuke's face turned serious. "It means that i'm in love with you. And that means if anyone else tries to cause you trouble, they will die." A shiver ran down Naruto's back. 'This jutsu's made him go crazy!' Naruto thought. "So you have nothing to worry about." He smiled, stealing a quick peck at the blonde's cheek. He almost stopped, dropped Sasuke, slapped him, and left.. But he couldn't force himself to do it. 'What is it with this guy.. First he's all emotionless Mr. Attitude, and now he's all lovey dovey about me,' Naruto sighed. 'And now i'm taking him home.'

After finally reaching Sasuke's house...

"Get off.." Said Naruto. "Hm." A slight grin formed on Sasuke's face. "What now?" Sasuke glanced toward the full moon in the dark midnight. "Nothing.. It's just you didn't call me a perv this time." He mumbled. "That doesn't mean you aren't.." Naruto replied. They walked inside the empty house, took showers, made sure Sasuke wasn't peeking, and changed (in seperate rooms). Naruto decided he needed a breath of fresh air, so he went outside to Sasuke's balcony. He sighed. Him and Sasuke have been through a lot today. The last thing he needed now was to be cramped up in a bed with an annoying perv. He inhaled and exhaled. It was so relaxing. The night was beautiful, lights glimmered along the streets, it was perfect. Until he came. "Trying to escape?" Sasuke asked. "From reality, sure." Said Naruto. Sasuke walked up beside him, taking a glance outside, too. "Doesn't it feel good?" He asked. "What do you mean?" A grin formed on Sasuke's face. "I mean doesn't it feel good to just look outside on a beautiful night like this?" Naruto's gaze met Sasuke's.
Complete silence fell over the two. When it almost seemed the staring went deeper and deeper, blazing blue to obsidian black, Naruto could hardly feel himself drawing in closer, or even notice Sasuke was too. It was happening again. Naruto couldn't even stop himself from nudging closer and closer. Even when he finally caught his sense of thinking, he wasn't able to gain control. 'Ah?! What am I doing? Why can't I s-stop?' He could see Sasuke's eyes closing, and sense his were too. 'I... I can't stop myself..' Finally, their lips met. It seemed as if everything blacked out, and he couldn't feel anything.. Except Sasuke's warm touch on his skin.

(Btw I use piccollage because I can't get wattpad covers or take screenshots

(Btw I use piccollage because I can't get wattpad covers or take screenshots.. Ye, I'm a loser and I'm proud.)

'I.. I'm falling in love.. With the one I hate?'

*Sorry! No Extra Part this time!*