Itachi Uchiha

"No.... Sasuke.. Wake up! Please! Answer me!.." Said Naruto, falling to his knees. He could feel a lump in his throat. "It..." He could feel tears streaming down his face. "It didn't have to end like this..." He took his cold, pale hand, squeezing it tight. "I'm so sorry.. I'm sorry I couldn't be there for you.." "I couldn't be there for him either." Naruto's heart stopped. Someone was behind him. He'd definitely heard the voice before. "I guess that's what happens.." He couldn't even feel himself breathe. "When you lose everyone you love.." 'Wait.. It couldn't be.. If he did this.. I'll KILL him!'  "Turn around and face me, child." The voice said. Naruto turned over... To be faced by a Kunai knife. 'Itachi Uchiha..' "Or should I say.. Nine tailed fox.." Naruto was enraged with furious anger. "You..." He could feel the chakra of the nine tailed fox empowering him. "YOU'RE GOING TO DIE!" He yelled, charging towards him with a powerful chakra punch loaded. Itachi easily dodged it. "You know you could never beat me, Naruto. What makes you think you can beat me now?" He froze, he'd heard these words before.

Flashback
(Naruto's POV)

"You homo, get your hands off me!" I yelled, pushing Sasuke's hands away. "You know you could never beat me, Naruto. What makes you think you can beat me now?" He said, smiling his stupid sexual smirk at me.

Flashback Over

"Face it, Naruto." His eyes widened. He didn't even realize Itachi was behind him! He's so quick.. Naruto could hear the Kunai knife being unsheathed. "At least you won't die alone." 'No..' "Just like my heart did."

'Sasuke

'Sasuke....'