Revealing of Reversal (2)

(Revealing of Reversal may be split in more than 2 parts, so get ready to read more 🌚)

"Do you have any idea of how this happened, Sasuke?" Asked Kurenai. "How would I know how he turned into an even bigger idiot." Sasuke replied. Kakashi stood up. "Well. Guess we'll just walk around asking people if they know anything about this." He said. "Hopefully we won't get lost along the path of life." Kakashi started to walk off, reading his book, "Make-Out Paradise". "Wait, are you actually going to waste our time like this? Just knocking on people's doors asking if they made Naruto turn even stupider than he already is?" Said Sasuke. "Who knows, maybe Sakura knows about the little accident." Kakashi replied. "You know, maybe you can talk about me so rudely somewhere else. Or even better, not talk about me like that at all!" Naruto exclaimed in a kiddy voice. "Does that sound better, naive children?" He said. "Shut up, Naruto. We're doing this for your own perverted good." Naruto scoffed. "Maybe I'll stop being perverted when you stop being so mean!" He said, putting his face all up in Sasuke's. "Wow. Even love jutsus don't stop their competition." Kakashi laughed nervously.

After reaching Sakura's house...

Kakashi knocked on the door to a nice little house just about in the center of the village. "Hello? It's Kakashi Hatake, Sakura's sensei." He said through the door. "It took us that long to get to Sakura's house.. And you know where she lives?! You're insane!" Yelled Naruto. "Calm down, Naruto. I'm trying to speak." Said Kakashi. Naruto scoffed. "She hasn't even opened the door yet, what are you talking about?!" He said, only about 5% quieter. Coincidentally, Sakura's mother opened the door. "Oh, hello, Kakashi Hatake! Please come in, I'll bring Sakura right down." She said, giving Kakashi and everyone else a welcoming smile. "Thank you, Mrs. Haruno. May I bring my friends along inside too?" He said. "Yes, of course, come inside for some tea and sweet dumplings everyone!" She said, opening the door wider for everyone to come inside. "Hm. She's awfully nice." Kurenai muttered. "Sakura said she'd be expecting you, she wouldn't tell me why though. You can ask her once I bring her down. Feel free to eat as much as you want!" She said, walking up the stairs to fetch Sakura. "Hey, Sakura honey, your sensei and some friends are here to see you. Come downstairs to see them." Sakura's mother said through the door. "Ok, mom. I'm coming..." Sakura sighed. 'Well, now they know my little mistake. I hope Sasuke can forgive me.' She thought as she walked down the stairs.

"Good evening, Sakura. So, do you know anything about a love jutsu?" Kakashi asked. Sasuke glared at her as she entered the room they all sat in.

 Sasuke glared at her as she entered the room they all sat in

'Oh, Sasuke..'

(Lol sorry if there was barely any NaruSasu in this, I'll try to do better.)
✏️