"Is this what you want?"

Entering his bedroom, he found Adeline exactly where he had left her earlier. She was laying face down on the bed, arms wrapped tightly around a pillow. The apple core was sitting on the nightstand by the bed. Pierre moved quietly across the floor and sat on the edge of the bed.

The girl stirred and turned her head to peer at him. "Sir..."

Pierre's gaze was firm. "Why are you still here? I thought I told you to clean up."

Adeline blinked then answered, weakly. "Hurts..." She wiped the back of her hand across her nose. There were tearstains on her cheeks and dotting the bedspread.

He sighed and stood, holding both his hands out. "Here, get up. I'll help you."

She shot a wary glance his way.

Pierre's jaw tightened. "Adeline."

Adeline scooted carefully toward the edge of the bed. Pierre moved closer so she wouldn't fall off. Closing a hand gently around her right arm, he helped her into a sitting position.

"Put your arm over my shoulder," he instructed. She did so, wincing.

Pierre slid his other arm around her waist, supporting her slender frame against his. "Come on." He walked her into the bathroom and made her lean against the wall, transferring her grasp to the towel rack. "Don't move."

Adeline remained where he left her as he leaned into the shower and turned the water on. Testing the temperature he then turned to observe her where she was huddled against the wall. Hesitating for a split second, Pierre then removed his clothes, leaving them on the tiled floor.

Crossing the floor to her he took her arm again. Adeline shrank back against the wall; her eyes darted low taking in Pierre's lean, well-muscled body. They were drawn, like flies to a lamp, to his groin; his dick was angled upwards and curved slightly to the left, semi-erect.

Pierre felt her gaze on him, and he was suddenly aroused. He growled low. And pulled her into the shower under the warm spray. She cried out as the water hit her body and instantly attempted to climb out. Pierre seized her carefully around the waist and pulled her tight against his body, facing him. With her breasts pressed against his chest, and his growing erection grinding against her stomach, he couldn't help giving a low throaty moan.

Adeline tucked her head down, leaning into his solid body. She was shaking, and the water hitting her was causing the welts on her buttocks to burn painfully. Small whimpers were the only sounds she was permitting herself to make. Pierre stared down at her bowed head. She felt tiny in his arms, fragile as if he could break her in two.

He touched his fingers to her chin and lifted her face. "I want you to turn around for me and lean against the wall, ok?"

Adeline nodded, she was too exhausted to even think of doing otherwise. Pierre smiled, grimly, waiting as she did as he instructed. Turning slowly so as not to slip, she braced both her forearms against the wall, leaning her forehead against the cool, wet tiles. She spread her legs to steady her stance.

Pierre stood behind her, leaning his right thigh between her legs to keep her in place. Leaning back a little, he grabbed a sponge off the rack and a bottle of body soap.

Squirting a generous amount onto the sponge, he scrubbed his left arm to lather it up. "I'm going to wash you now. Brace yourself, okay? This might sting a little."

Adeline took a deep breath, leaning more into the wall. Pierre slowly began to smooth the sponge down her body, starting at her left shoulder blade. Resting his left hand against her left hip, he traced the sponge gently down her back, squeezing it slightly, watching as the suds rolled down her spine. Running it over her pale skin, he watched as she shivered. Leaning into her body, he heard her moan, low in her throat.