Chapter 2

Kendall's POV:

"Kendall, can I have you just put your hands right there, and keep them there" The small man perched on top of a barstool pleads, as he rises from his spot and begins placing the model's hands on top of Cara's almost bare breasts.

The younger girl can feel herself begin to blush as she situates her hands in a more comforting fashion than the awkward position the photographer put them in.

"Is this uncomfortable?" Kendall asks nervously and quietly as her body looms closely over the older girl standing in front of her.

She was grateful in that moment that they weren't facing one another, because she could feel her features practically glaring red. But, at the same time, a large portion of her wished she could have seen the smaller girl's expression when the photographer resituated them.

"Not at all," Cara says slyly, and Kendall smiles as she visualizes the smirk plastered on the other model's that she knows has to be there. "I actually quite enjoy this" The older girl chimes, leaning her head back onto the taller girl's shoulder.

Kendall glances down at the older girl's breasts that are now visible from her vantage point.

Whilst taking a little peek, Kendall sees the camera's flash out of the corner of her eye.

"Fuck" she mutters to herself as she imagines the possible scenarios that may come to pass if Cara sees the photo they just snapped of the pair.

"What?" Cara asks, lifting her head off of the taller model's shoulder.

Kendall chokes up and isn't sure what to say. Thankfully, the photographer saves her before she puts her foot in her mouth.

"I don't remember asking for blush in this photoshoot," he begins, tapping his foot on the rung of the stool. "Jenny!" He screams.

A small girl darts out from what appears of no where.

"Yes, Mr. Hansen?" She says, eyeing him with admiration.

"Walk over there, and look at Kendall" he commands as the small girl nods and begins moving towards Cara and Kendall.

Kendall reluctantly takes her hands off the older girl's breasts as the brit moves aside so Jenny can examine the taller model.

"What about her sir?" The petite girl asks, examining Kendall with squinted eyes.

The taller girl sees the man rise and walk over to them.

He points at Kendall's cheeks.

"I don't recall putting blush on the list for makeup!" He shouts, and Jenny grows visibly frightened.

"I'm sorry sir, I don't recall putting it on her. But I must have on acciden-accident" She begins tripping over he words and Kendall grows nervous.

She glances at her bestfriend that's beside her in search for some sort of assistance.

Cara nods, and that's assurance enough for Kendall.

"Mr. Hansen?" Kendall begins, now gaining the attention of everybody in the room. Her small, light voice was so unexpected, you'd think that by the reactions that occurred in the room, she had just screamed bloody murder.