AN: Hooked & Sequel

Hi, this is just an author note but please spend a few minutes to read the sentences below. It would really be appreciated ok?

I want you guys to go on your phones/tablets and head straight towards the App Store/Google Play Store before installing Hooked (an app) where you are able to read stories in texting form.

Sounds interesting?

I know.

Anyways, as soon as you've installed the application (Hooked), you try to get along with it

Anyways, as soon as you've installed the application (Hooked), you try to get along with it. You know, try to know where and how etc. Then, you go ahead on the search icon, type in The Swap before spending a little bit of your time to read it. It's a series where there will be 10 parts and guess who's the author? ME. lol.

Once you're done reading it, you are allowed to love or comment but to do that, you must connect your Facebook with the application! Ok? So, connect!

So, help me reach hundreds or even thousands of reads there. It'll be a lot of help, pretty please!
As soon as you're done reading this author note, go straight ahead to install Hooked, it means a whole lot to me... You have no idea.

About Love Invalid's sequel, I'm guessing... There will be a sequel. Guessing doesn't really fit there but hey, I want to make a sequel for Love Invalid. Maybe more like a Spin-off... About Caleb/Charlie or COLTON, will the little devil stay a devil? :)

We'll see.

Also, don't forget to click love and comment.
Go on HOOKED, search The Swap. Now!

Love, athirah xoxo