Love Invalid: 7

Athena's POV

''The flavour of the cake?'' The baker asks us and I turn my head to look at Alex and he does the same. We both just stare at the cakes in awe. We really don't know which once. After tasting almost all of the cake, I kind of got confused. There's this red velvet cake, chocolate cake, vanilla cake, cheese cake, rainbow cake.

''Um... would you give us a moment?'' I try to smile at the baker but he rolls his eyes before walking away. I breathe out, ''Okay, so, which one?'' I turn to Alex.

Alex bite his lower lip as he furrow his eyebrows. Oh my god, what a sight to see! I shake my head, removing the thought, no no bad thoughts, but I can't stop staring at his now red lips, ''I don't even know, this is all confusing.''

I wanted to give him a high five and hug him for having the same luck but I hold that back. I turn to look at the cakes, ''Do you want to taste them again?''

''We tasted them twice now.'' Alex raises an eyebrow at me before taking a spoon of vanilla cake, ''I don't mind, really. Your decision.''

''I can't decide, god damn it.'' I roll my eyes before eyeing all of the cakes, they all taste good to be honest.

It was just four days ago that we went for our fitting and Alex called me this morning to tell me that we're going for a cake tasting. I really couldn't deny because hello? It's cake! Simon has given him a few days off from training just to complete his wedding tasks.

''Well I can't either!'' He raises his voice a little before cupping both of his cheeks, ''I never thought this would be hard.'' He groans this time, before leaning back to his chair.

''It isn't hard, you're making it harder yourself.'' I roll my eyes once more. I can't really describe the feeling right now. I feel annoyed. He can just choose the freaking cake but he wanted me to choose instead and when I say I don't know, he would say he doesn't know either. We have been repeating the same conversation for the past thirty minutes!

''We are supposed to choose together.'' Alex points at each of the cake, ''You can't just leave it all on me.''

''I just did,'' I smirk at him, showing how annoyed I am, ''Come on just choose a flavour and get this over with. I really am full and I can't eat anymore.''

Alex ate a few bites of each while I have followed my instinct to take more bites. He says he doesn't want to ruin his own body since he just got back from the gym this morning. Well, I can't blame him, he has a hot smoking body tho.

''Fine, go with vanilla.'' I shrug.

''Are you sure?''

''Yes.''

''Are you really really sure?''

''Yes I am really really sure.''

''Okay...'' He nods before asking again, ''Are you sure? Like really?''

My eyes widen in anger before standing up and take a spoonful of vanilla cake. I chew harshly, ''I am hundred percent sure, Alex.'' I say through gritted teeth. I can just bite off his neck right now because I'm utterly pissed!

''Okay okay.'' He raise both of his hands up, ''Vanilla it is.'' And he starts to walk toward the counter to confirm our cake. We had choose our design so it's all done. It isn't an overly decorated cake. Well Alex was the one who chose the design so I don't really know. I'll just see in a few days.

We walk out of the bakery and I sigh at how full I feel right now. I need to work out because this isn't going to work if I gain weight before my so—called—wedding. I look up Alex, ''Where are we going now?'' I ask him. It's quite weird that we don't bump into some reporter for the past two days.