Storyline

"Blue Rose, so deceiving because of your beauty.."

Ichirou was only 11 years old and the heir to the rich DakuSuta family. A strong family or vampires who work as spies all over the world. Because of there paranormal abilities, They were able to help the many royal families get rid of any scumbugs that threatened the thrown. They were feared by many and hated the most. They would suddenly attack helpless families, who threaten the throwns, wipe them all out and vanish, without a trace, into the night as fast as they had come and no one would no that they were ever there or find clues to their wereabouts. 

A few days before his 12th birthday, before he could accept the family heirloom, his entire family were brutally murdered in their home base, DarkStar Mansion. Only Ichirou and his sister were able to escape the disaster and after a long time of research, he found out that several different families employed the killer group Zodiakku to wipe his family off the face of the earth. He lived for 4 years with only his sweet little sister Misa and his closest friend Tomoya to comfort him when he cried.

Now he is 16, a handsome lad who attends Raijingusuta highschool. He's got good grades, a great sportsman and knows how to be a gentleman infront of the ladies. Everything any dude would want.. but even though he wears a smile everyday, deep down he bears sly, secretive ways of the DakuSuta Family. No one knows about his history other than his close friend and his sister. After wearing fake smiles at school and sulking when he got to that lonely cold for such a long time, he was going to play his part as head instead of sulking. He was going to avenge his dead family.

He joined Masuku as the killer "Blue Rose", the strongest group of masked murderers ever to terrorize the city of Chachiku. The reason behind them being so infamous and them never being caught is because every single witness is killed. They were much like the DakuSuta Family, besides the fact that they were much bigger and killed everything they saw and they were many people from many different families. They were heartless and did not care who or what, they just killed.  

One night, Blue Rose killed off the entire Tanaka family, to help his bestfriend Akira, AKA Scorpio, with his own revenge list. Blue Rose was a strong member of the group and he killed off enormous families every night, this was only normal for his current life, but that night was one that changed his whole future. The one who witnessed the who crime taking place was none other than his closest friend Tomoya. 

Ichirou now has to murder his closest friend even if she didn't realize it was him behind the mask.

His friend Akira warned him of the consequences for not killing off witnesses. It was either her or his only living relative Misa.

No matter how much Ichirou begs the head of Musuku , Kain, to let this one little witness slip, Musuku will go to any lengths, just to make sure they're not caught. 

What will Ichirou do? Will he kill his closest friend or have his sister murdered right before his very eyes?

"..yet so dangerous because of your thorns."