Chapter 9: Oniisan

wooooohoooo getting closer to the end! :p

Third Person P.O.V 

5 years ago

A little girl burst into the house in a flurry of blue hair and a school uniform. "Mom! Is he here yet?" she yelled as she raced into her kitchen while her mom stood at the kettle making hot chocolate. 

"Ah he is, darling." the mother turned to her as her little daughter raced into her arms for a big hug. "He's been here for the past hour."

"Oh my gosh! Really? But.. he said that he was coming later!" she exclaimed shrugging her school back onto the table.

Her mother knelt beside her, "Now darling you need to get changed first. You're still in your school uniform and i need to have it washed and dried. I'll bring him some hot chocolate in  the mean time,okay?" 

The little girl whined, "Buuuuuuut it's the school holidays, mom! Washing can be done later!"

"Darling, i want that uniform off and into the washing basket." she commanded with hints of seriousness in her voice. "He can wait another minute."

Despite her attempts to go see him, her mother succeeded in persuading her to her bedroom and after her little girl was behind the door, the mother went down the the kitchen to bring the boy a cup of hot chocolate.

**

The lady burst into her little girl's room. "Tomoya!" she frantically called as she came out of the bath room. "To- what are you wearing that black dress?"

Tomoya was dressed in a lace black dress with a black flower in her hair, "Black is his favorite color. So i'm wearing it, What's wrong mom?"

"I-ichirou..." her mother couldn't quite get the words out, but she managed to point at the window, shouting, "He's gone!"

She raced to the window that over looked the garden with her palms pressed up against the cold glass, "Where could he have gone?!"

"i don't know!" Her mother was worried, "I didn't even see him leave..."

Tomoya thought for a while before making her way towards her door and down the hall to the kitchen where she grabbed two mugs of hot chocolate.

"Where are you going, darling?" she asked both frantically and curiously.

"I'm going to find Ichirou." She made her way to the door as her mother entered the kitchen." I think i know where he is!" 

**

**

He sat there, in the dirt, gazing at the cold, black marble before him. 

"Ichirou?" He turned at the sound of his name to look at his child hood friend, Tomoya. "Are you okay?"

"Leave me alone.." he muttered coldly, turning his back to her. 

"What's wrong? Did something happen?" she walked towards him, but her swung around to glare at her.

"Don't come near me. I said Leave me alone." he growled before turning away again.

Tomoya took a deep breathe and marched right up to him and pushed a cup of hot chocolate into his face. "You better have some of this!"

He snapped and slapped the cup away, making it break into pieces. "I SAID LEAVE ME ALONE!" 

She gasped, staring at the shards at her feet. "I-i'm... sorry...." she said taking wary steps back before turning to walk home, but something stopped her.