Chapter One

HIYA! HERES CHAPTER ONE!!!! I hope you guys love this fanfic XD ☆ENJOY☆
____________________________________

Chapter One : The beginning

No ones p.o.v.

"May are you ready, hurry up!" Max sayed to his older sibling.

"Honestly, I don't know why it takes you so long in there." He sayed leaning against the wall.

The door opened to revile a full dressed May. She was dressed in her new school uniform.

"Ok I'm ready." She sayed putting her backpack on.

"Great, took ya long enough." Max said moving in front of May, through the hallway, straight to the kitchen.

"Morning mom!" May said grabbing a piece of toast from the table.

"Morning May, Max." She said turning around from her cooking to look at her children.

"Where's dad?" May asks taking a bit of her toast.

"Oh, He left early to go to the gym." Her mother sayed turning back to her work.

"Yeah May, if you where out here earlier you woulda seen him." Max sayed pushing his glasses up on his face.

"Very funny Max!" May said hitting him on his head as she shouts down at the table crossing her arms and giving him a mad glare with a pouting face.

"Mom May's hitting me again!!" Max said starting as he starts to fake cry.

"May how many times have I told you to stop hitting your brother on the head and Max how many times have I told you to stop fake crying!" She says as she stops mixing to bowl of egg, turning towards them, with her hands on her hip.

"Sorry" they both mutter top their mother looking down.

(Ding Dong)

"May will you get that please." Their mother sayed as she turns back to cooking.

"Sure!"

"Hey May!" Audrey and Kathryn say as soon as the door opens.

"Hi guys how are you."

"Better now that your here!" Sid sayed with hearts in his eyes.

"She lives here Sid" Rebecca says tells him.

"May, whose at the door?" The mother called coming out of the kitchen.

"Oh, just some friends."

Standing at the door is her friends Audrey and Kathryn (the twins) , Rafe ( the twins brother), Rebecca, Sid, Tory, and Wally.

"Hi Mrs. Maple!" Rafe sayed

"It's good to see you again ma'am." Tory sayed.

"Well it's nice to see you too." She sayed. "Would you like to come in for some breakfast?"

"Yes, if you don't mind." Wally spoke up.

"Well come on in." Mrs. Maple gestured for them to come inside as she opened the for more.

"Thank you!"

Time Skip (this is what I'm famous for)

"Wow May your mom can cook!" Sid sayed as his hands were on the back of his head.

They were currently walking on a sidewalk on their way to school.

"Geez, thanks Sid." May sayed