Chapter Four

Chapter 4 : The New Rose Bud of the Garden

No p.o.v.

May and the rest of the gang were heading off to school. Its was a chill morning they decided to drive instead of walking. It was a peaceful morning, or so May thought.

"I'm telling you I can win it this time!" Ash yelled at Rafe.

"The battle tower is not a pushover Ash, besides you and Tory lost against Sid and I!" Rafe yelled back continuing the pointless argument.

"Yeah Ash you guys lost pretty badly!" Sid replied with a smirk.

"But that because I was too afraid to battle remember! So we get a second chance!"

"But you still lo-" Rafe began to say, but May cut him off.

"Will you too stop it already! Rafe why don't you and Sid re battle Ash and Tory! Ash if they do not want to rebattle you then don't complain about it and then it into an argument or worse! Besides it's supposed to be a peaceful morning with friends not an all out Pokemon war." May said with a fiery aura bigger than a Torchics flame.

"May I can practically see you steaming." Serena said with a quiet voice.

"Wow I haven't seen May so riled up since Max stole her food!" Dawn said staring at the scene in front of her.

"Yep that's May for ya happy go lucky one minute mean the next!" Max said pulling up his glasses.

"Well at least she called it down before there was a fight." Wally replied pulling his ralts plush close to him.

The twins look at each other, shake their heads, and smile. Rebecca was just smiling at the scene.

Once they arrived at the middle school Max, Audrey and Kathryn were dropped off at their class while the rest headed up to the high school.

May, Wally, Sid, Serena went to their mythology 101 class while Ash and Rafe headed to the gym and Tory, Rebecca, and Dawn headed for the computer class.

Once May and the rest were in their class. Their they saw Gray, Ash old friend and main rival, Brendan, Wally's best friend, and a few other faces they knew.

"So Serena how long have you and Ash known each other?" Wally said sitting down at the very desk in front of Mays at the middle of the room to the right.

"While we met each other when we were kids, but Ash of course doesn't remember me at all. But we got to know each other the very first week when he first moved there!" Serena said while blushing very deeply.

"So are you too going out?" Sid asked.

“Well not really, I mean I really like him alot but …” Serena said going silent.

“Why not confess to him under the schools cherry blossom tree while heading him a Luvdisc plush on Friday!” May said determined to make this ship happen!

“Well I don't know. He seems to like Dawn more than me.” Serena said putting on a sad smile.

“You never know until you try!” Wally said with a smile and an intriguing face.

“Well ok I'll try!” Serena said putting bad on her smile and and happy aura.

“Alright class settle down please!” Mrs. Iris said climbing through the window.

“Now today we have two new students joining our class please give them a warm welcome to Mr. Drew Hayden!

A handsome green haired boy with cute green eyes walks into the classroom. May takes a closer look and she realizes who it is.

“Drew."  She whispers

"Sorry I'm a little late I was talking to Professor Wallace."

"Thats alright just next time come and ask me before going to another teacher. Now please introduce yourself to the class. " Mrs. Iris said.

"Yes ma'am,  Hi my name is Drew Hayden and it is a pleasure to meet you all. " He says with a flick of his hair.

"Alright Drew please take a seat nexted to May. May please lift you hand."

May raises her hand high enough for Drew to see her. Drew instantly recognise her and smiles. He walks down the aisle and sits next to her.

'Well this should be fun.' Drew thought as he looked at May.
____________________________________

HEY DUDES! Sorry I haven't been updating for a while. I've been a little too lazy and stuff. Anyway I hope you enjoyed the chapter and as always ☆ENJOY☆
                          - Zero