Chapter Three

Hiya l! So so soo sorry that I have been slacking on updating my storys! Anyway here is a short chapter! Sorry of the shortness of this chapter!
____________________________________

Chapter Three : Into which you win a contest!

No ones p.o.v.

In Sids Mind

Theatre #3

'Now it is time for us to see who will win this battle -.'

"ENOUGH!"

End of Sids Mind

"Sid it's time for Mays battle stop daydreaming and pull your head out of the clouds for one second so we can see if May wins or not!" Max and Rebecca shout.

"Yeah and since this contest does not allow anyone but coordinators in we can't see the battle." Wally said

"Yeah but its not really their fault. The screen broke so they can't pull up their battle and the judges don't want us close to them because we would detract them." Tory said.

"Well I guess that's true but I really want to see how May is doing and if she had any new moves!" Ash said in frustration.

"Well I think she does. I know that Combusken evolved into Blaziken." Rafe said

"And she has a few new pokemon and a mystical one!" Rebecca said

"Yeah it was a limited time only game edition called 'Samiya, the Temple of the Sea'." Sid said

"Well actually they only made 3 games and only one featured the mystical/legendary pokemon Manaphy in egg form though. And it was only featured in the Hoenn region as a secret gift." Rebecca added

"Wow, so that means she got some good pokemon then right." Ash said

"Yea, she got a Wailord, gorebyss, and Manaphy itself!" Max said. "And she meet the other two winners Jackie, who got a Fearow, Mantyke, and Zapdos, and Elizabeth, who got a Luvdisc (given to her by Jackie himself because they were going out), Gorebyss, Buizel, and Seel."

"Wow so they all got wonderful pokemon." Ash said thinking out loud.

"Yea, May had more but she gave some to us!" Wally said holding a clamperl plush which Audrey and Kathryn are tried to steal, but failed at it.

Just then the door opened to reveal all the coordinators, as everyone around got up from where they where sitting and walked over to their friends. Ash and everyone, as well, got up to find May to see if she had won.

"Hey May did you win the contest." Sid said with excitement.

"Yep, I won see!" May showed them the fabulous purple ribbion.

"Wow May pretty!" Kathryn said.

"Great job on winning!" Audrey added.

"Hey June!" A certain green haired male said.

Mays p.o.v.

I showed they guys my ribbon that Skitty and I won, when I heard someone call me by the wrong name. I turned around to see Drew standing there.

"My name is May not June!" I yelled at him.

"Yeah whatever." He said as he flipped his hair. "Anyway great job winning the contest." He gently throw me a rose.

"Oh wow Drew thanks."

"No problem June." Everyone sweat dropped.

"It's May!" I said with a harsh tone. 'He could at least try and remember my name.'

"So Drew what school do yoy go to?" Ash said with enthusiasm.

"I go to Emberling Rose Academy if you must know."

"What a coincidence! We go to the same academy." Rafe said

"Yeah a coincidence." Sid mumbled.

"You ok Sid?" Tory asked

"Never been better!" He said a he gave off an evil aura.

"Well anyway I better get going I have give Brianna her rose and walk her home, bye." Drew said as he walked away.

'So he gives everyone roses huh.' That May some what mad and hurt, but she brushed it off.

"So guys should we go home and see what everyone's doing?" Max asked.

"Sure way not!" Wally said

"I'm fine with that!" Serena said blushing at Ash.

"Yeah me too!" Dawn added

"Hey May." Sid said putting a hand on her shoulder.

"Yes Sid." She said as she turned to her.

"He's a jerk just don't worry about him." Sid smiled

"Yeah. Thanks Sid!"

No ones p.o.v.

"Hey Drew!" Brianna saud running towards him after he left May abd them.

"Hey Brianna, I'm sorry you didn't win the contest." He smiled at her while holding up the rose.

"Oh Drew." She said blushing like a mad man. She toke the rose from his hand and smelled it.

'Ahh he is soo romantic!'

"So I'm I still walking you home?"

"Yes."

'Ahh Drew is so hot and sweet. I wish he was only like that to me, but it looks like that May girl has caught his attention. I better get rid of her when the time is right.' Brianna thought as she walked hand in hand with Drew.
____________________________________

Hey guys thanks for reading this chapter! I hope you liked it if you did please vote and comment! Again sorry for not updating and the shortness of this chapter! And as always ☆ENJOY☆