Chapter Six

Hey guys I so so so sorry im late on this please for give me! There skill be more ships in this chapter! ☆ENJOY☆

_________________________________

Chapter Six : Wally and Drew

No ones p.o.v.

"Ok class I have the world most amazing news! Our annual Christmas, New Year, winter trip will take us to a cabin resort!" Mrs. Iris stated to her class.

"Awesome!"

"Oh wow."

"Huh what?" Drew said as he tapped on Mays shoulder. "May what's this trip she's talking about?"

"Oh, that right you don't know. Every year the school gives us a trip to a location. All you got to do is pay the $25 dollar fee and have your parents sign the permission slip that the school gives you! Then they will book all the rooms they need for the students that are going. But you need to bring your own money for food, gifts, shopping, and such."

"You should go Drew its fun and full of every day activities!" Wally says with a shy smile.

"That sounds fun I guess." Drew said.

"Yeah! And most of the kids go on the trip because their parents are called off on business and not so many of the students go!" Wally adds.

"Really? How about you guys?" Drew asks.

"Well, my dad is going to the Gym Leader Association, from Christmas through the New Year. My mom is going with him and so is my little brother." May says

"My parents are in Kalos right now and won't even make it back untill Valentines Day! So I've been staying with May for the time being!"

"Really?" Drew looked in suprise.
"Yeah, Wally and I have known each other since we were kids. When my parents were away in business his parents would let me stay with them." May said leaning back in the chair.

"Yea and vice versa. I was always sick as a child. May and our friend, Brandon, would stay and cheer my up!" Wally said with excitement written all over his face.

Drew looked lost in thought when Brianna came over and grabbed his arm.

"Drew come on lets go!" Brianna kept tugging on his arm until he was pulled out of his chair.

"Ok, ok hold on a sec. Ill think about it guys. See you later. "

Brianna p.o.v.

"What was that all about?" I asked Drew as soon as we were out of ear shot.

"Oh, they were asking me if I was going to that annual school thing they have every year."

I got mad as soon as I heard that. I mean they were trying to steal MY Drew form me!

"Well are you going?"

"I told them I would think about it. And who knows it maybe fun." He turns to me with a smile that make my heart flutter.

"Hey guys, whats up!" I turn and see Solidad and Harley heading straight for us.

'Perfect timing.'

"So what are you guys doing on this fine day?" Harley asks us with his hands on his hips and a smile on his face.

"Oh nothing much. Drew here was asked by Mays group to go with them to the schools annual thing. "

"You mean the Christmas and New Year get away the school hosts?"

"Yeah they asked me if I was going and I told them I would think about it. What about you guys?" Drew asjs with a smile in his face.