Scared

Bella POV
I woke up right in front of my locker. How odd. Maybe I fainted I guess? I slowly got up and my head began to pound. Something just didn't feel right. The school seemed eerily quiet.... I slowly made my way to a door that was locked. Tight. Great! Just freaking great now I'm locked in here all weekend. I hunch down because the pounding in my head intensifies.
Troys POV
I woke up tied to some chair. Well whoever tied me up only tied me by socks. So it won't be to hard to get out. Then the intercom bursts out a loud squeal and then a distorted girls voice rang out very clear.
"Hello Troy. I know what you are thinking. Why am I tied up? Because you didn't see me. You didn't notice me! Even though I was right there! All you ever noticed was HER! So now I get my revenge. And you! You will love me forever! Hope you don't find her before I do. Sorry but the Bulldogs might need a new quarter back!" A maniacal laugh rings out and then a loud beep. New Quarterback? What happened to Bella? Her, Bella.
"KEEP YOUR HANDS OFF BELLA!" I scream the words as loud as humanly possible. I have to find her! Now! I quickly pull the socks off and begin to run. I don't think I have ever ran this fast without having to stop to catch my breath.
"BELLA! BELLA!BELLA! Bella! Bella please answer!" I yell to the empty hallways.
"COME ON BELLA LET ME KNOW WHERE YOU ARE! PLEASE BELLA I CAN'T LOSE YOU!" I yell again I feel a hot tear burn down my face. I wipe it away quickly and continue running.

Bella's POV
I heard the announcement, I just couldn't move. My head felt like it was being squished in. Around the corner I hear a weird voice croak out.
"B-B-Bella." I quickly stood up despite my brains protests and ran up the stairs to hear a familiar voice.
"PLEASE BELLA I CAN'T LOSE YOU!" I use all the strength I can to run toward the sound.
"TROY!" I croak out. I see his face slightly puffy eyes. Was he crying about me? I run towards him and engulf him in a hug with my head resting just below his chin. I begin sobbing out of being scared and pain from my head.
"Shh shh it's all gonna be okay." Troy repeats it to me. One of his arms hold tightly around my waist, as if he's afraid to let me go, and the other is on my head caressing it with his thumb.
"Come on we have to hide." He says in a hush. He wipes away a tear while waiting for my response. I nod my head slowly as he lifts me off my feet bridal style and begins to run. All I can do is tuck my head into his neck and hope for the best.

Troy's POV
Poor Bella it's all my fault she got dragged into this. I have to protect her from this lunatic no matter what it takes. Her head is tucked in to my neck as if it's meant to sit there. She doesn't like you Troy! I tell myself. I finally see the janitors closet! Hallelujah he leaves his keys in there. I walk in lay Bella down, since she is now sleeping, and lock the door to keep who ever is out there out. I place a towel on the bottom of the door frame so you won't see the light coming from the lightbulb I get ready to turn on. I turn on the lightbulb to see Bella Peacefully sleeping. She reminds me of sleeping beauty because of how amazing she looks while asleep. Her eyes flutter open and she looks at me confused. And then with sadness.
"Come here." She says as she motions me into the floor.
"Okay..." I slide off the bucket and sit with my back to the wall. She lays her head on my shoulder and dozes off again. Except this time she mumbles out.
"You're the best Troy." I kiss her lightly on the forehead before getting somewhat comfy myself.

Anon. POV
Where could they have gone! Ugh!how dare he pick her over me again! I must find them! Now!