Saving Her

Bella's POV
I slowly slip in and out of consciousness. I feel tied up. I am, ropes are around my hands and feet. I look around. I'm in the shallow area of a drained pool, I'm tied to a desk chair, and what is that? It's water pouring in from the hydraulic hose. What?!
"TROY! HELP ME PLEASE! SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE!" The intercom buzzes.
"Shh shh Bella no need to worry. It will all be over soon. Well it will take a few minutes for you to drown. But other that that only 15 for that pool to fill up above your head! Have fun!" No no! I pull and tug at the ropes but it's in an impossible knot. I need scissors! I look around but notice my feet are starting to feel wet. Great! Just great! A puddle has already formed around my feet.

Troys POV
No no! I have to get Bella! This is all my fault. My lungs felt like they were on fire from all the heavy breathing. I finally make it to the pool. But the doors were jammed! Not locked jammed!
"BELLA! BELLA!" I scream as I pound on the door.
"TROY!" I hear a slight yell from inside. After hearing her voice I plow through the door like a linebacker in football. I see her, she is pale her eyebrows furrowed together, and a few tears falling down.
"Bella!" I say. I then finally see she is about waist deep in water. Great! I rip off my shirt and jump into the water.
"We have 7 and a half minutes until it gets to my head." She says worriedly.
"No no don't worry I got this." I swim down and start with her feet. I pull and tug but I have to breath.
"6 minutes Troy. I'm scared."
"No don't give up yet! Look at me! I will not, I repeat, will NOT lose you!" She looked grateful and I dove down again. I finally had realized I couldn't get through this rope without something.
"5 minutes." She says calmly. I search around and see something on the edge of the pool. A cafeteria knife. It's not what I hoped for but okay. I swim over and grab it and begin to cut Bella free.
"3 minutes." She says slightly panicking again. i finally free her legs Then start with her hands. The water was now touching her chin and she was in full panic mode.
"Troy! Troy! Look at me! I like you a lot and I always have okay! But I couldn't let you know that because I was still the new QB and I didn't want to ruin my chances! I'm sorry!"
"No Bella it's okay but I'm getting you out!" The water reaches her mouth as she struggles for air. I finally cut through the rope and Bella's head is completely submerged. I pull her out of the water and lay her on the ground beside the pool. Hot tears streaming down my face and hitting hers.
"Bella no! I can't lose you! No! No! NO!! BELLA PLEASE I LOVE YOU! PLEASE, please come back to me!" My voice cracked beneath my tear stained face.
"Really?" She asks as she spits out some water.
"Yes every word of it." I say holding her head.
"Because I love you too Troy." I grabbed her face and kissed her. I didn't care if that psycho girl was watching. I didn't care. I loved Bella and she loved me. That's all I could ask for.
"What the?!" A voice behind us yells.
"You?"
"YOU?!"