The End

Troys POV
She's been in surgery for about an hour and a half. They are trying to get the bullet out of her foot. I see my mom and Bella's mom run in to the emergency room. I stand up from the cold, hard, metal bench. My mom engulfs me in a hug but I push her away to talk to Bella's mom.
"Hi miss Dawson." I say shaking her hand.
"Do you want to know what happened?" She nods her head nervously.
"Are you sure?" I ask, it was pretty bad.
"Please Troy, tell me what happened." She says under tears.
"Why don't you sit down with me." We sit on the bench and I tell her the whole story. What happened with Dianne. When she got shot. Everything.
"That's all?" She asks.
"Yes miss Dawson." She continues crying and sees a doctor to talk to.
"Oh poor Baby." My mom tries to comfort me but it doesn't help.
"It's all my fault mom. Bella wouldn't be in this stupid hospital if it wasn't for me. It's all my fault." She makes me look right in to her eyes, I don't want to because mine are puffy and bloodshot.
"This, this is not your fault! If anyone ever says that they are wrong! This is that psycho, Dianne's, fault! Okay!"
"Okay." I say choking through the tears. I see Bella's mom running toward us. Oh no did something happen!
"She's out of surgery!" We slip into her room her leg Is covered in a cast and it only causes more guilt.
"Thank you Troy." She says weakly snapping me out of my thoughts.
"For what?"
"If you hadn't grabbed that gun she may have killed me."
"Oh well you're welcome! Get some rest Bella." I pull my mom out of the room tears forming in my eyes. I felt like it was still my fault.
2 weeks later
Bella's POV
Troy doesn't stop by much anymore, only with groups of people. Never alone. Sophie told me what had happened. I was scared that it really was her when She first came in to my room. I felt bad she had been locked up for about a week. I can't believe I thought my bff would actually do that. I'm finally home though and I was out of that huge cast. Now I just have to be careful with it. Finally I texted Troy.
B-Hey a group is stoping by soon u comin 2
T- yea probs.
B- okay I guess c u
Yes he's coming. I'm gonna ask him why he won't talk to me much. A few hours later there was a knock on my door.
"Hey Bella how you feeling?" He asks nervously after noticing no one else was here.
"Good. How about you? How's the trial?" It was Dianne's trial time and I only got to go to one to say she was the person who shot me, I didn't want to go to the rest.
"Oh yeah we get the verdict tomorrow if you want to come."
"Okay are you okay? You haven't talked to me much."
"I'm waiting ,Bella, once you get back to school and everything. I want to figure out what we are. Because I honestly don't know."
"Troy you know how I feel." I say attempting to stand up.
"No sit down. I don't know how you feel. We can talk about this later okay." He smiles, waves, and then leaves. Great! The next morning I am quite tired I put on my trial outfit. Below

I walk in and tug on my blazer slightly

I walk in and tug on my blazer slightly. I find Troy and sit beside him.
"We the jury find the defendant............" I grab Troys hand and squeeze it. He pulls me close to where our bodies are touching.
"Guilty. She shall serve 10 years in prison." The jury concludes. Lots of people begin to clap but all I could do was look at Troy.
"I love you! And I want us to be together!"
"What?!"
"Troy Dixon I love you!"
"Okay Bella Dawson well I love you too!" He grabbed me and kissed me everyone is cheering and felt like for us.

I really hope you all enjoyed this story it was fun to write! This is the end.