The Plan

I decided to throw in an extra update because, why not.

Troys POV
I didn't want to leave Bella there but I had to get Sophie's extra phone from her locker. I couldn't let Bella get hurt anymore.
"Okay don't forget I will knock 3 times ." She looks so nervous, focus Troy," lock the door please!" I give her a smile and we both stand up.
"Troy I'm scared though. What if they get you!" She grabbed on to my hands
"As long as you are safe. Remember if I don't come back." She looked as if she could cry when I said that," That school will start on Monday. Okay. You go out during school that day and tell them what happened." I pull out a piece of Beef jerky I forgot I had and hand it to her.
"But Troy!"
"Bella no. It will all be okay. I promise."
"O-Okay."when I turn to run out the door she grabs my wrist and spins me around for a kiss. Her arms fly around my neck and mine go around her waist.
"Be safe." She whispers after we broke apart.
"Of course." I smile lightly and she bites her lip. I open the door as quietly as possible and slip out. I love you Bella.

Bella's POV
I love you Troy. I sit down in the floor and wait. I just sit there and think what it will be like once we get out. It's been too long he should have been back. I finally hear footsteps and first I cower them begin to hope. I hear one knock, two knocks, three knocks. I jump up and unlock the door.
"Troy!" I grab him in a hug.
"Sorry Bella I'm not Troy!" The figure yells at me. I look up and see a hooded figure. The cloth again.
"NO! HELP! TROY!" All my screams are mumbles under the cloth. Oh no here comes the black.

Troys POV
I can't stop thinking of her. She won't come looking for me right? I really hope she isn't that dumb. She isn't. I finally find Sophie's locker. What was the combo again? Ugh! 1-2-9-0 or 1-9-2-0 or 1-0-2-9. I try all 3 and the last one finally works. The locker pops open and I begin to search for the phone. I finally find it stuffed in an old bag. Yes! I slipped to the boys bathroom to call someone. I finally get in there and call 911
"Hello 911 how may I help you?"
"My name is Troy Dixon."
"You are the kid who just went missing."
"Umm yes ma'am. My friend and I need help!"
"Who is your friend sir?"
"Bella, Bella Dawson.." The line went dull.
"Hello hello! Ma'am?" The intercom buzzed and the voice came on.
"Now now Troy you shouldn't have done that. Don't worry though she's safe with me. But I don't know she might be running out of air! Be careful Troy!" Wait what! I sprint back to the janitors closet. I open the unlocked door all I see is a beef jerky wrapper. Oh no!
"BELLA! BELLA BELLA! NO NO THIS ISNT HAPPENING! BELLA!" I scream at the top of my lungs. I begin to feel hot tears trickle down my face. No! Ok run out of air? Where would she run out of air?! The- The- pool! She could drown! Oh my god!
"BELLA!" I scream one more time before running, no sprinting to the pool.