Chapter 17: Acquainted

Weeks later

{Bree}

It's 2am in the morning and I'm sneaking into the apartment. Sneaking into my own house sad, I know. But Nicole will kick my ass if she found out where I was coming from.

Flashback-Night of Roman birthday

"Bree I'm about to leave, do you want come with me" Nicole asked me.

"Nah, I'm getting a ride with Brooklyn" I told her. After that, she left.

After she left I wanted a drink so I went down to the bar to go get a drink.

"Here, you can have this drink" A random guy offered me, I'm not dumb he put something in that drink.

"No, thank you" I nicely denied him.

"You sure" He said, pushing the drink closer to me.

"She said she good man" Someone said behind me. The random man had a fear in his face. I turned around and seen Raheem was the one behind me.

Flashback over

From that night we have been talking, and some other stuff that i'm not going to get into. But tonight I lost track of time and when I woke up it was 3 in the morning and Nicole was going to know something was up if I wasn't home when she woke up. She is my best friend and Brooklyn, but they are going to have something smart to say about my "relationship" with Raheem. It's not like me and Raheem are trying to be in a relationship well at least right now. He is just my little... Buddy.

I quietly walk through the hall and go into my room and fall asleep. I wake up in the afternoon to a text from Raheem.

Raheem: You cumming over??

Bree: Why

Raheem: Cause I said so

Bree: You got me messed up

Raheem: Stop acting like you don't miss this

I set my phone down and started laughing. I hop in the shower and head over to you know where. I drove over to his house and went to go knock on the door.

"I knew you was coming" HE said letting threw the door.

"Boy move, " I said, pushing him and walked through the door.

"Dang, it's like that"

"Straight like that"

"Man, come here" He said pulling me by the bottom of my shirt and started kissing me. I wrapped my arms around him and pitched him on his butt.

"Bree stop playing" He said, pulling away and I started laughing. I walk out of his arms and went to sit on the couch. He sat next to me and started kissing on my neck.

"Raheem, I have to talk to you" I told him, he huff and puff and sat up straight.

"I'm listening" 

"Well, I'm not pushing you or anything but what are we"

"What you mean what are we"

"Raheem what are we... Me and you"

"You mines" He said looking me dead in my eyes .

"Yea, ok" I told him rolling my eyes and looking away from him.

"Yea, ok my ass, for real Bree you mines and I'm yours"

"Raheem, I know you. Are you really ready for a true relationship and this is a close relationship. We only fuck with each other"

"Yes, Bree I am"He stood up and pulled my off the sofa and his hand slid down my ass and he stated gently kissing my neck. Then he picks me up and took me to his room.

Bree and Raheem?

----Sorry For Mistakes----