Chapter 22: Night Owl

Later that night

{Roman}

I get a call from Nicole for me to come over, but right now I have some important business going on.

"Welcome"I said to the man as he walked in with a briefcase. I am debating doing business with this man. Even though Raheem thought it was a bad idea, I'm going to agree to work with man. Mr. Gonzales would bring the product and the shipment and I would bring in the money.

"Hello Roman" The man sits across from me."Have you thought about my deal"

"Yes, I have. I'm going to take you up on that offer Mr. Gonzales"

"That's great"He said "i'll be I'm contact Mr. Neal" He walks out of the room and his bodyguards follow him.

Then less than 2 minutes later Raheem walks in.

"Yo, please tell me that we aren't working with that man"

"Bruh, man tell me we not working with that man"

"Raheem we are"

"Man, something just right about him" He said walking out of my office. I just shake it off.

Once I finish I head over Nicole place.

"Hey baby" I peck her on her lips

"Can you come somewhere with me tomorrow" SHe asked me batting her eyes at me.

"Where"

"To go see my brother"

"I didn't know you had a brother, Nicole"

"Well, I thought he died but in this letter he told me he faked his death. Look, just read this" She gave me the letter.

"You sure this him?"

"Yeah, I guess"

"I'll see if I can make it" She walks away from me rolling her eyes.

"What I do now" I grab her arm.

"Roman, we barely do anything together, can you just do this one thing for me"

"Nicole, I love you, but I am dealing with this huge offer that I'm working out."

"Whatever don't come" She walks into her room and slams the door.

I drive back to the trap and I go into Raheem office and him and Black were smoking.

"Man she straight killing me" Raheem complaining.

"How much, yall don't even have any kids and yall argue mostly every day"

"It's over little stupid stuff, like the other day I said she should move in with me because Nicole is leaving and she told me that she didn't want to be in the house by herself. So me being Mr. Nice guy asks her to move in with me and she said no. I ask her why and she can up with every excuse in the book" Raheem ranted.

I went to go sit on the couch across from them in the office.

"What you doing back, I thought you was over at their place" Raheem asks me.

"I was but me and Nicole go into it so I left" I told them.

"I guess we all into with our women" Raheem said sitting back.

"No, not me and I'm trying to keep it that way" Black said.

"Let's go out" Raheem.

"Way so we can get in more trouble" I chuckled.

"See why you got to think like that"Raheem said and I laughed at him.

"Man come on, " I stood up and we all walked to our cars.

We pull up to Club Tandy less than 10 minutes later. We all sit in the V.I.P section, then Crystal and Lea walk up to us. I look at Raheem and Lea, their talking I hope he doesn't do anything stupid. I look back over and I see Lea sitting on Raheem lap, but you can tell he doesn't feel her. He gets up and walks over to me, even though Crystal has been talking to me and Black I have not been listening.

"Come on lets go" We stood up and asked him was going on. "Look over there" He pointed to a man with long dreads and with a scar over his face.

"That's that nigga tony" I cut my eye at

"Yeah, that's him" Black said, reaching for his gun. Black was low-key trigger happy.

"Nah, not here" I tell him and he puts his gun back down.

We walk out the exit and slip different ways.

Tony is back?

----Sorry For Mistakes----