Chapter 25

Venom's POV

The time had finally come. Our plan was about to be put into action. And the best part was, Peter nor Iris nor Deadpool could stop us. But there still was S.H.I.E.L.D. and other heros to worry about. But we had a plan for that, just in case.

They couldn't stop us if no one told them what we were doing. So we were going to use our EMP again. With no power, there would be no way of contacting anyone. With the strength of the EMP we were going to send, the electricity wouldn't work again for days.

But that wouldn't happen until later. At the moment we had a more important task to complete before we begun our attack.

As soon as we arrived at Ravencroft, we got out of the car, leaving our henchmen behind.

We shot a web at a light post over the electric fence and swung over. When we got to the other side, we walked to the entrance, avoiding a camera.

To enter, a fingerprint from an employee was required. Fortunately, that wouldn't be too much of a problem. We had already ran through all possible problems we could come across.

We stood outside the door, waiting. When the doors slid open and a woman in a white coat emerged, we silently striked. We covered her mouth so she couldn't scream, snapped her neck and just to be sure she was dead, stepped on her neck.

We lifted her hand from the ground and studied it closely. Then we shapeshifted our hand to match. We put our thumb on the thumb pad and let it scan it. After a few seconds, a green light above it blinked and the door opened. We entered.

We began walking down a long white hallway with many doors on the sides. Several cameras watched it.

It didn't matter if a camera saw us anymore. No one could stop us.

An alarm started to go off very loudly. It hurt us. But we had to push on.

When we reached the end of the hallway, we were in a rectangular shaped room. Several guards were waiting for us.

"Stop there!" yelled one of them.

We continued walking. When the men grabbed us, we changed into our true form. As they looked in awe, we threw every one of them into the wall as hard as possible. They all fell lifeless to the floor. We changed back into our disguise.

We looked around at each door in the room. The door that was labeled Restricted Area caught our eye. We headed for the door.

This one required a thumb print like the other door. We used the thumb print of the woman we had killed again. A green light blinked and the door opened. We entered.

This room was very large. On either side of us, there were big metal doors. This was where they were. It was time to free them.

We went to a large panel which we assumed was what controlled the locks. We pressed a button in bold letters that read Unlock Cells. Immediately in large letters a button read Thumb print required.

Did everything require a thumb print around here? It made things too easy. We were expecting a bigger challenge.

We put our thumb (aka the dead woman's thumb) on the thumb pad. After the pad read it, the screen read Unlocking all cells.

We listened as each cell lock clicked and each door opened. Figures immediately emerged. Many of them looked confused. And there were a few who immediately ran off. But that didn't matter. There was about one hundred prisoners being held in this room. And lots more in the other parts. A few gone wouldn't cause us any major problems.

"Attention!" we announced.

All of the prisoners who had stayed crowded around us. A tall and very muscular man pushed through the crowd and approached us.

"Who are you?" he asked in a loud and booming voice.

"That's simple. We are your hero. We have freed you. We have given you your freedom back. And we only ask for one small favor in return," we said.

"Why do you keep saying we? There's only you!" shouted someone in the crowd.

"What do you want?" asked the tall and muscular man.

"What is your name?" we asked.

"Colton," he replied.

"Colton...we want what you probably all want. To have the world in the palm of your hand. To have the power, the total control over the entire population on Earth. We can make that happen. But we need reinforcements. So we want to know, who would like to join us?"

Everyone remained silent.

"Come on. Think about it. Don't you want revenge? Think about how this world treated you. They just threw you all in here like yesterday's trash. Don't you ever wish to get revenge?"

We knew we were getting to them. A few were nodding in agreement and some looked angry.

"We won't force any of you to join us. But we insist you do it. So what do you say?"

The room was silent again. We thought that no one would go for a moment. Until Colton stepped forward.

"I'm in," he said.

That was the match to the fuse. Soon, we had all of them on our side. That was about 84. But there still was more.

"Let's go free the other prisoners," we said, beginning to leave the room. The men followed after us. Colton was by our side.

After freeing and convincing the others, we were all set.

"Let's get out of here. We have much to do," we said.

We marched out together.

We thought there weren't anymore security guards. Until we reached the front door. A bunch of them stood before us, guns pointed at us all.

"Stand down or we'll shoot!" yelled one of them.

Many of the men looked very angry to see these guards. They were like bombs waiting to be lit. We would be the one to light them.

"Attack," we commanded.

They all charged. Colton stayed by my side and watched.

"Shoot them!" yelled the same guard.

They all began to fire. Our men knocked guns out of their hands and killed the men. And in only about 30 seconds. Impressive.

Sadly, 11 of our men were shot and died. Oh well. No time to be sad about it. They could be replaced.

"Good job!" we said.

We went to our henchmen who were still waiting in the car. But we had a problem. How could all of us fit in that small vehicle? But that question quickly disappeared when we saw the trucks that the security had came in. That gave us a good idea. It would involve a few sacrifices. But that didn't matter. Soon we would have a huge and strong army.

"Henchmen, stand in two lines. Half of you in one, the other half in the other."

They quicky got into a single file line. The escaped soldiers watched closely.

"We want the line on the right to go back to our headquarters and watch our prisoners."

The henchmen in the right line walked off.

"As for the line on the left..."

We took a gun from one of the dead security guard's hand. We went back to the front of the line.

"Henchmen, we now relieve you of your duty."

We held the gun up to the first man's head and fired. We shot the man behind him next. We continued this until they were all just a pile of dead. We dropped the gun and wiped a bit of blood from our face.