Chapter 33

I was walking around the city, searching for Venom. I was fueled on rage so I was moving very fast.

"Venom! Where the hell are you?!" I shouted.

I was in an empty street. A few people laid in the street, dead, with pools of blood around their bodies.

"Come out and fight, dickwad!"

I heard something land behind me. I whirled around. There he was, in his disguise.

"Isn't it just crazy how one moment the one you love is alive and well and then the next moment, they're lifeless?" asked Venom.

Seeing him pissed me off beyond measure.

"You unalived her. You...you..."

I couldn't think of an insult. I was so angry.

"Isn't it just great? She's gone. Forever," he said.

I would avenge her. I would do what she never got the chance to do.

After staring at him for a few moments of silence, I charged.

I punched him right across his face. Unaffected, he grabbed me by my neck and threw me. I landed on the cement hard. I quickly stood back up.

When I looked at him again, he was no longer in his disguise. He was in his true form which made him about twice as large as me. I didn't care. That wasn't going to stop me. Size, for the first time ever, didn't matter to me. I charged again.

We were in a full blown fist fight now. He was winning. After another punch, he shot one of his webs at my hand. He shot another at the other hand. I was restrained.

"Let's drown you just like how we drowned your whore," he said, grabbing my arm and shooting a web, sending us swinging down the street.

But I wasn't going to let him do that. I had to avenge Iris.

I pulled my hands apart as hard as I could. Just like that, the webs snapped. He screeched in surprise.

"Not possible!" he yelled.

I reached into my holster, pulled out my knife and cut the web he was swinging on, causing us to free fall to the road.

As soon as we landed, I got on top of him and started to beat him up. I knew that wouldn't stop him. I just needed to buy some time.

I needed to know his weakness. But what could it be?

'Really? Have you forgotten that you're in a book? What did Peter use against him in the last book?' asked yellow box.

"Loud noises?" I asked.

'Bingo.'

But what could I use?

'Play some really loud music on a speaker! Why are you making this so hard?'

But I didn't have a speaker.

'You don't. But who else does?'

Iris. Her purple speaker. That's what I needed.

"We're going to Peter's," I said.

"And how do you think you're going to make us do that?" asked Venom.

I picked up the webs from the ground that had recently restrained me.

"Like this."

I swiftly tied his hands together. I knew it wouldn't hold him for long. That meant I needed to get going now. I stood and started dragging him. He squirmed and screeched.

"Get off of us! We will destroy you!" he shouted.

I walked down the dark streets as Venom continued to squirm and screech. I wasn't letting go, even when he bit my arm with his sharp teeth, causing blood to squirt out of it. To weaken him a bit, I removed the gun from my holster and fired. He screeched louder at the loud sound but squirmed a little less.

We were almost there. I couldn't wait to get there and hurt this son of a bitch.

***

I walked through the broken down door of Peter's apartment, Venom still squirming. I shot at him every time he got a little too squirmy. I had to get him upstairs. When I passed through the living room, the little boy I had saved screamed. Peter held him close. The S.H.I.E.L.D. agents moved back a few feet and pulled out their weapons. Nick Fury stayed in his same spot. It was as if to him Venom was just a little puppy barking angrily and was no threat at all.

"Wade?! What the hell are you doing with Venom here?" asked Peter.

I ignored him. No time to talk. I passed Iris's body as I headed for the stairs. Venom noticed and cackled. I shot at him several times and pulled on him harder.

When we got upstairs, I forced him into me and Iris's room. I locked the door and pushed him down. He started to get up but before he could, I fired my gun again, causing him to cower in pain.

I went to one of my drawers and removed a roll of duct tape.

I put the upturned mattress down, grabbed the piece of shit and threw him down on it. I held him down as I taped him down to the mattress. With him secure, I prepared for my next step.

I went to Iris's drawer. The one that held her Bluetooth speaker. I took it out and turned it on. Removing my phone from my pocket, I connected it to the speaker.

"You really think this tape will be enough to stop us?" asked Venom with another cackle.

I picked up the speaker.

"No. But this will."

I sat the speaker down before him. When he realized what it was, he began to look nervous.

"One small speaker won't be enough to stop us," he said with a bit of uncertainness.

"Oh, but it will. This speaker is extra loud. Iris loved music, especially loud music. Which means, you're screwed."

I opened my music and looked for a certain playlist. The playlist that Iris had made a while back. That way it would be just like she was the one hurting him and not me. Her speaker. Her music.

I turned the phone around so he could see and held my finger over the play button.

"No! Stop!" he shouted.

I smiled and brought my finger closer.

"No!"

My finger was only a centimeter away.

"Have a good time," I said.

"NOOOO!"

I pressed play. Emperor's New Clothes by Panic! At The Disco began to play.

'Haha, cool! You used his own words that he had said in chapter 2!' said yellow box.

The black stuff began to go wild. He screeched and squirmed but he couldn't get away. Sound made him weaker. He would never escape. But just to be sure, I turned the music up all the way so that it was very, very loud. With that, I turned and left, leaving him to his torture.