Champions in the Making (UTS Sequel)

Hey everyone!!

This is book two of the Under The Saddle series, and I highly recommend reading book one first, as some aspects may be confusing and/or completely random.

This book was written by me, and me only, and is not allowed to be re-written, copied, or used in any way without permission directly from author (me).

The video at the start is the trailer I made from book 1, so if you reeeeeeally don't want to read the first book, the trailer might give you an idea of what it's about 😂

________________________________________

Cheyenne Adams lost her mother when she was only five, and after ten years of avoiding horses of any type, Cheyenne and her father move out to a farm in Virginia. Finally reunited with horses, Cheyenne competes and trains horses on her and her fathers new farm, turning neglected and abused horses into champions.

When one of her top eventers goes missing, Cheyenne and her best friend plan a trip to find the stolen horse, compete at large events, and buy new horses. But when one of the neighbouring farms is bought by a girl and her mother, everything changes, and Cheyenne is forced to take Ava Johnson on her and Savannah's little trip. Suddenly the whole trip is transformed to a nightmare, when Cheyenne finds out that Ava is an old friend of Troy's, a menace to the town, and that she will stop at nothing to make Cheyenne's life a misery.

_______________________________________________