* 6 * Celestia Plutios

Star Count: 6

Planet: Plutina

Nature is painted in green.

Every common tree and plant on Earth is coated with this peace-giving color, occasionally splayed with another more vibrant, unique pallet. Celestia especially loves the colors on the petals, as she believes they are the ones that are the most beautiful specimens on the planet. She adores the green, leaning on to the justice of Mother Nature, almost like she was Gaea herself, treating it in an odd, familial manner.

This was only possible, if only she had resided in Earth in the first place.  

Yes, Celestia Plutios is a civilian of Planet Plutina: in the world where the green ruled, was ultimately redundant, and... and... unfortunately, despised by the natives, making Celestia an unwanted 'refugee'. A dreamer, they say. Solely because she is different. 

For the sixteen years of her life, Celestia is surrounded by wilderness; living inside a territory so faithful for the green, one might think she's one of the exotic plants growing there, or an endangered animal lurking beneath the looming shadows of the ginormous oaks. See, Celestia's father was a natural born hunter, while her mother was a biologist. Survival runs in her blood- it was genetic. So, if she were to spend her days in a mysterious jungle instead of the forest she is extremely fond of, she wouldn't mind. Not a bit. As long as roots, stems, flowers and leaves exist, she is perfectly capable of taking care of her own.

However, because of her extraordinary loyalty to the environment, the cosmos decide to test her.

One particularly hot and humid morning, Celestia stumbled upon a young lad wielding a steel blade. A stranger! Celestia thought. And he was holding an ax up, positioning to chop off... Oh no!

Without the presence of either of her parents- for they were too busy doing their work- Celestia leapt into action, immediately jumping in front of the lad and stopping him from cutting down her special tree. She stands between him and it, separating them with nothing but her body as she glares menacingly at the woodcutter.

"What the heck are you thinking?!" she shouts at him, furious.

Equally, the lad is infuriated with her. "What am I doing? You should ask your dumb brain that! It's just a stupid tree!" he shoots back. He grabs Celestia roughly on the shoulder and shoves her back, sending her staggering forwards.

In the nick of time, Celestia barely manages to regain her balance before spinning around and trying to once again stop the lad from committing such evil to her precious tree. "No! Don't hurt him!" she desperately cries out, reaching out in a vain attempt to disarm him.

Growling, the lad is twice as annoyed at her, diamond skin pulsing with rage. He clutches the ax tighter until his knuckles turned white, and through gritted teeth, grumbled, "You're a nuisance." and he lifts his blade high overhead, then in a quick, horrifying second- swings it down upon Celestial's head, hitting her skull directly, and causing it to split in half. The brutal act causes her slender body to fall, limp on the ground, the red of her blood sullying the grass.

A gentle breeze blows; the forest is ominously quiet.- there wasn't even enough room for a scream to tear out. The murderous woodcutter calmly turns away from Celestia's grotesque corpse in order to resume the task he has yet to finish, when suddenly, his leg gets tangled up in something. He looks down, his eyes widening in utter terror as he sees a peculiar vine wrapped around his bare ankles. Worse, it was moving... And before his brain could process what was actually happening...

Celestia had suddenly disappeared; and the poisonous toxins injected into his veins in an instant.

Nature wins.