Chapter 16 - Pros and Cons.

Isaiah was so angry and so enraged that his vision was going in and out. He paced back and forth with his pistol in his hand, dropping his shotgun beforehand. He was fuming. He was enraged. He was infuriated. Every emotion he had from the minute his father left him all came back at once. As his mother knocked on his locked door, Isaiah continued to keep his eyes shut and pace around to calm himself down. However, nothing was working.

In a split second, Isaiah shoved all of his items off of his dresser and broke everything on there. As everything shattered against the wall, Kayson was snarled by the noise and started crying extremely hard.

"aaaaaaAAAAAAHHH." Kayson cried as he squinted his eyes shut, inhaling hard before letting out another loud wail.

"Oh shit.." Isaiah whispered as he ran up to Kayson and picked him up, placing him against his shoulder. "Sh. Sh. Sh. Sh. Sh. Sh."

But Kayson wouldn't stop crying. His little tongue rattled in his mouth as he dug his nails into Isaiah's wife beader while Isaiah held onto him, scrambling around for his pacifier. When he found it in Kayson's diaper bag, he placed it into his mouth and rocked him back and forth until he stopped sniffing, rubbing his back.

"Kayson, you know I ain't try to scare you." Isaiah said in a low tone, placing him back into his pillow. "Stop being like that."

Kayson didn't say anything. He looked up at Isaiah and sucked on his pacifier, wiping his tears with his two thumbs. It was then that Isaiah realized that his mother was knocking on the door.

"Yeah, ma..." Isaiah said in a low tone, toning a little down on his anger.

"Isaiah, PLEASE don't do anything crazy!" Aunt Shay plead. "It's oka-"

"That shit ain't okay, ma! Are you fucking serious?" Isaiah barked as he glanced at her. "I'm gonna kill his ass!"

"What's going on?" Noah asked as he jogged up the stairs, looking at the two.

Isaiah looked at Noah, not that excited to see him. Even though that was his brother, he never fancied him.

"Look at mama!" Isaiah snapped as he turned Aunt Shay around, making his mother face Noah.

Noah's eyes widened in shock as he felt on his mothers face, placing his hands on the bruises. Noah started to tear up and cry as he shook his head, clenching his jaw. That showed you the difference between the two. Isaiah and Noah had the same face, but their reactions to anger was completely different.

"Did...........did dad do this to you?" Noah asked in a shaky tone.

"Yeah.." Aunt Shay mumbled as she bowed her head.

"I'm calling the fucking police!" Noah snapped as he made his way downstairs.

"Hell nah you ain't calling the police!" Isaiah snapped as he grabbed Noah's arm, snatching him back. "I got this!"

"The fuck you mean you got this, Isaiah?" Noah barked at him. "When are you gonna understand that you can't handle everything?"

"And you think that calling the fucking police is gonna help? They don't come out here and when they do, they don't take any of our asses seriously!" Isaiah barked. "Our mama ain't gone be nobody but just another beat black bitch who got her ass beat by her boyfriend!"

"Oh and abusing dad is gonna do what? Not a damn thing!" Noah snapped as he stepped in Isaiah's face. "It ain't gone take away the fact that he put his hands on our mom!"

"Guys, stop!" Aunt Shay said as she placed her arm out in between them.

"It'll teach his ass not to do it again.." Isaiah said as he turned away.