Chapter 33 - All on You.

I tried to calm Isaiah down before he got to Carlos's, but there was no off switch on his anger when it was turned on. As Carlos and the rest of the squad sold inside if their house, Isaiah barged in with his pistol in his hand and gave everyone sharp and vile look.

"Everybody who ain't a seller get the fuck out!" Isaiah barked. "Now!"

None of the buyers took Isaiah seriously. As they got back to selling their drugs, Isaiah lifted his pistol into their air and fired a shot into the ceiling, startling everyone as the buyers scurried out of the house. As pieces of the ceiling rained down onto my shirt, Carlos looked around and gave Isaiah an angry look.

"Isaiah, what the hell is you doing, man?" Carlos snarled. "Damn!"

"Which one of y'all left y'all shit at my house?" Isaiah barked. "5-0 found drugs in my house and it got my mama arrested!"

"Holy shit." Q gasped.

"It was probably some shit that you brought home." Stacey snarled. "Slow yo' roll, nigga."

"Wrong! I don't ever bring drugs back to my shit because this is exactly what I been trying to avoid!" Isaiah barked. "It didn't get there until y'all came over there the other night!"

"You know I keep my shit in the back." Carlos snarled as he pointed to the back, slumping into the couch.

"I don't bring my shit nowhere unless I'm selling it." Stacey snarled as he finished chopping up his cocaine. "You know me."

"Same shit that Stacey said." Q said, glancing at me and Isaiah.

"Now lower yo' gun, Isaiah. Damn!" Carlos snarled. "We yo' friends!"

Isaiah kept his gun in the air, then showered his gun and looked out of the window. He shook his head and plopped down into his chair, closing his eyes and shaking his head.

"I'm sorry, y'all. I love y'all and y'all know it." Isaiah groaned. "I just.........I gotta get my mama out of there. She ain't fit for that prison shit."

"Well, you probably brought some shit back to the house by mistake." I said as I walked over to him. "Do you clear my pockets?"

"No Josh, that's one thing I'm sure I ain't do is bring some drugs into that house." Isaiah said in a serious tone, looking at me. "And the reason why is because I know that shit like that happens."

"Well then l can't come up with no other explanation." I shrugged as I looked away. "What we need to do is figure out how to bail out Aunt Shay..."

Usually when Isaiah was lying, he'd give it up. But something in my gut was telling me that he was telling the truth based on how serious he was. Tyler came over to tell Isaiah about what she wanted to be done for her part of the date since it was night time. When she got there around 8:30pm, she seen Isaiah sitting on the porch and smoking a blunt. She sat down on the porch next to him, wondering what was wrong.

"Are you okay?" Tyler asked as she sat down next to him. "I made almost $1,000 at the strip club last night."

Isaiah looked away, shaking his head.

"My mama is in jail for some shit that could possibly be my fault." Isaiah groaned.

"What happened?"

Isaiah looked at Tyler, burying his chin into his folded arm.

"The police came in in a sting operation and found drugs in my house, so they arrested her for drug smuggling." Isaiah groaned. "The thing is I never keep any drugs in my house, so I have no clue on how they got there! It's all confusing."