Meeting The Family

I see her standing there with a smile that look exactly like mine.Huh she must be my mother. I like her hair. I think to myself .

"Hello dear. Good to see you up and running again. I hope Zeus has treated you well?" She asked in a sweet, gentle, and soft voice.

" Yes thank you. " I reply in a polite way. She has that motherly look where you know something they don't. Sapphire comes in the room with that wolf I met earlier.

" As you know you are a goddess, which means you are immortal. You might have guessed that i am your mother." She looks at me with a smile

" I kinda figured. You look almost exactly like me. And because Dad told me." I said matter of factly. Then the best dog in the world comes in... Wait why is he have three heads? oh gods he's Cerberus.

" Why does my dog have three heads instead of one?" I look at Sapphire with a worried,scared face. She smiles

"That's because you don't pay attention to the outside world,Diana. Plus you just sleep all the time." I look down and see a golden gown/toga.

"Okay um can someone please tell me why I am dressed in a toga that looks weird?" My voice gets louder when they don't listen to me...

"I SAID why I am dressed in a toga?" everyone turns and looks at me with amused, raised eyebrows.

"That's because I change you into it sweetie." The one that looks absolutely beautiful speaks up at me with a smirk.

" You must be Aphrodite. I love your hair the afro looks good and it fits your name too. Oh and the disco look does not go well with the um thingies on your arm." Her face said it all... she hated my guts to the end of the earth. I look around the room with chairs in a shape of a u. This must be the throne room. I think to myself hoping no one is going to know what i'm about to do. I carefully turn towards the one chair in the middle that has a lightning bolt on the top of it. None of the people inside even notice I was gone. wow what a crowd. I sat down and look at everyone then the one and only crooked beard guy comes in

" You know I can kill you for that right?" He got every single thing to look at me with shock and horror ok weird. I smile at the thought of it.

"Then do it. If your brave enough?" then the wolf comes forward and lays down at my feet. As Zeus comes to pick me up her eyes go wide and a low rumble escapes from her throat. He stops at the noise and his face goes to shock as will as the others. wow maybe I am the daughter of Zeus. I'm shocking everyone now. I smirk at the sight.

"Don't come near her. She is my master not yours. Come any farther and I will rip your crooked beard off your face you mutt." I cant hold my laughter any longer. So everyone turns to me as I am laughing my head off.

"Are you okay Diana. Your turning red as the fire in Hephaestus's shop." Sapphire asked with a worried frown.

I know this isn't much and I am so sorry about not updated soon but here you go did you like it comment or vote and I promise I will update again soon!!!!!!!!!