My Dad Is Zeus!?

I can hear voices but they aren't familiar to me. I stay quiet and my eyes stayed closed. They were talking about the new goddess? Wait what goddess? Then it hit me. All the memories that happened to me, yesterday and the day before. I jerk awake to see people in robes surrounding me. I must have look confused because they started to bring my sister in the room. I stared at her and she stared back.

"Who are these people little sis?"

"These are the gods and the goddesses including Mom and Dad." I was surprised to see that she is very calm. I Began to get up but the big buff god would not let me move an inch. I gave him a look that could kill him. He then picked me up with one hand and carried me to the bed.

"Um which god are you?" I asked cautiously.

"I am Zeus. You should know you are my little girl."

"Wait what do you mean little girl I am not a little anything and I am no one's girl." I keep myself quiet about his beard. apparently he does not know his beard is crooked.

"Yes I know my beard is crooked and yes I can read minds." I stare at him in shock. I start seeing black spots again when he stops talking. It's like he can feel what I feel because he starts getting worried. Oh brother not again. I start going to the other world. he sets me down on the bed and put the covers over me then its warm all of the sudden.

I wake to find a wolf by my side. Oh that's how it got warm. I smile petting her carefully.

"Well who is this cutie right here" I squeak out in the awkwardest way possible. I manure out Of the bed careful not to disturb the snoring silver wolf beside me. Then I walk out the door and see my sister talking to the beautiful goddess. I walk past them and I see her ... the girl looked and smelled familiar.

Zoo what did you think likes it?????great 😄