The one from the beginning.

"Lou, I need you in here. Now!" Harry snapped into the phone. He woke up on the wrong side of the bed and was in no mood to wait on anyone. He had already fired one person today and if his secretary kept him waiting much longer she'd be next.

"I'm coming I'm coming. Jesus who pissed in your cheerios this morning?" Louise muttered walking into his office.

"I'm going to forget you said that." Harry snapped again as Lou sat across from him.

"What can I do for you?" Lou grinned. She knew that no matter how angry Harry got at her she would be able to handle him. Having been friends for so long and working together for so long she was one of the few people he could stand to talk to on a daily basis.

"The Christmas function tonight. What time is it?" Harry asked. Lou knew he would forget the time so she already had it pulled up on her phone.

"7 pm sharp. You met with the planner like a million times, how do you not remember these kinds of things?" She asked. Harry rolled his eyes before looking at his computer. The amount of emails and unnecessary work that was calling him was enough to stress him out even more.

"Again I'm going to forget you said that. Alright I have work to do before this damn function so out you go." Harry shooed her away.

"Remember it was your idea to do this 'damn function' so don't be pissy tonight." Lou chastised as she stood up to leave.

"Remind me again why it's on a Monday night?" Harry grumbled. He had way too much work to be done and he didn't have time to attend some Christmas party that he knew would be beyond boring. Nothing ever exciting happens at these things.

"It was the only night that the venue, again that you insisted on, was available. Really it's not going to be that bad. Free food, free drinks, fancy people. What more could anyone want?" Lou sighed. She loved the parties HS Realty threw, always the talk of the business world.

"Free for you. Someone's paying for them." Harry reminded her, but she merely rolled her eyes in response.

"Details." She waved him off. With that she left him alone to grumble at his computer. He continued on with his less than stellar day before shutting everything down around 6:30 and heading home. He begrudgingly got ready for the Christmas party- the very one he didn't even want to have.

He called his driver Tyler, a lovely young lad who had been driving him around for a couple years now, to meet him out front and bring him to the party. As they drove through the downtown area Harry focused solely on his phone screen as email after email poured in all needing something from him.

"I thought being the big boss meant I had someone who could handle all this BS for me." Harry complained, half-heartedly to Tyler and half-heartedly to himself.

"I'm sure they would be willing to Mr. Styles, but you don't actually send them off to anyone else." Tyler pointed out. Harry waved him off knowing that he was actually correct. The remainder of the ride was silent as Harry put his phone away mentally preparing himself for a night full of people he didn't care one thing about.

"We're here Mr. Styles." Tyler said slowing the car to a stop. Harry looked out the window as various people milled about the front of the building dressed in their best suits and dresses. Tyler got out and opened the door for Harry.

"Thank you Tyler. I will call you when I'm ready to leave." Tyler nodded and closed the door behind him.

Harry sighed to himself as he walked into the ballroom filled with all his employees, 99% of which he didn't even remember their names, but as the big boss he had to be here.