The one at the next level

Since she picked him up on the tarmac Rory had one thing on her mind. No matter how much she tried thinking of something else, her mind always wandered back. She'd waited until after they had finished dinner and he caught her up on the happenings of the trip.

"So what did you want to talk about? We're face to face now and I'm going crazy." Rory commented. Harry could feel his heart skip a beat and his face fall.

"What? I mean- now?" He asked.

"Now's a good a time as ever." She shrugged.

"Alright." He cleared his throat. He was just going to come right out and say it. No sense in beating around the bush. He could do this!

"I've been thinking about our...bedroom activities..." he stuttered. So much for not beating around the bush. This already wasn't going how he envisioned it going so far.

"Okay..." Rory said. She wasn't sure where he was going with his statement. There were endless possibilities.

"And I love everything that we...do. Don't get me wrong I love it." He said quickly. He didn't want her thinking anything negative. She merely nodded and urged him to continue.

"I was just wondering, well thinking is probably the better word to use, about what it would be like...if you're okay with I mean because if you're not that's perfectly fine as well, but what if we...moved...up...?" He faltered at the end. He was imagining varying levels of submission, almost like a ladder, and he was near the bottom rung when he wanted to be at the top.

"I'm not following." Rory shook her head. Move up? What was he talking about?

"I mean, like, moved on...to other things. In the bedroom." He mumbled. Rory stared at him for a few seconds before it clicked in her head.

"Your submission, you want to take it to another level?" She clarified.

"Something like that yeah." He nodded.

"It's either yes or no. You have to be absolutely certain." She needed him to be sure of his decision. It was a big step for him and she wasn't taking this lightly

"I'm sure yes. I want to take this, what we have, to the next level." He said confidently. Rory nodded and shuffled a bit as she tried calming the thoughts racing through her head. She was suddenly very hot and her clothes felt increasingly more constricting the more she thought about it.

"What did you picture as the next step?" She asked. There were so many things she wants to do to, and with, him, but it has to be his decision.

Harry's face flushed with embarrassment as he thought about what he wanted.

"Iwantyoutospankme." He blurted out quickly. Rory rose an eyebrow but said nothing. She'd heard what he said but wouldn't comply until he asked her without any embarrassment.

"I'm sorry? I didn't quite get that." She said.

"I want you to spank me." He mumbled shyly. That still wasn't good enough for her. She wanted him to be confident and assertive with his desires and she knew he could be. He had no trouble telling her he wanted a blowjob or a quickie before work.

"Again. Louder." She said.

"I want you to spank me." He said looking her straight in the eyes. Having said it two times already, he wasn't nearly as embarrassed anymore. Also seeing that she wasn't laughing at him or ridiculing him was helping his nerves. Deep down he knew she wouldn't ever laugh at him, but he was still initially hesitant.

Rory's mind was racing as she looked at her husband. Imagining him bent over a chair ready to take any punishment she handed out. Or she could picture him tied to the bed on all fours with his ass in the air crying out in pleasure with each strike. Or even the red welts that would appear in the aftermath of things and would take days to disappear.