Prologue

Prologue:

Java Green (Jah-va)

If there's a Heaven for thugs

With open arms I know they'd welcome you

They say the good die young

But, did they have to take you too?

They'll be bumping NWA and have you an ice cold 40

The local junkie would cry, "aye yo spot me a shorty"

Granny's seated on the porch waiting for you to come home

Tiny & Jr are running, tryna make it before the street lights come on

There are no tears in the sky, everyone is happy

On the wings of angels they fly high, everyone is laughing

There's a plaque with your name, a bed made of chrome

A pair of snow white wings, a crown of your own

A gold plated seat, they call it "A Thugs Throne"

Because you've crossed over Jordan,

Welcome to your new home.

The hood has a way of bringing you down, even when you're trying your hardest to make it out. It has a way of sucking you back into this deep hole of nothingness. You know the crabs in the bucket mentality? That's the hood in a nutshell for you. No matter how hard you push, no matter how high you climb, there's a always someone or something holding you back. It's a vicious, never ending cycle.

Welcome to the Murder Capitol. 

*

*

*

This is just an idea I had one night sitting in my room lol. I'm not exactly sure how it's going to play out, but I'm loving it so far. It is completely different from anything I've ever written, and it's going to be so real and raw. I want you to understand each character. I want you to feel with them, I want you to learn right along with them, and I want you to fully grasp why they make the decisions they do. I want them to make you laugh, cry, smile, hate, and love. Hopefully I can accomplish all of this by the time this book is finished. 

Be sure to like, share, comment, and add to your libraries. 

love always, 
Nalani