1⃣

"Omma!" I called as I walked into the kitchen only to see my breakfast and a note.

좋은 아침!

I left early to work for as you know I work as a stylist for Bangtan, I'm working late today so don't wait up for me.

나는 당신에게 kookie에 사랑 ❤

No happy birthday really mom? I sigh and look at my food, the steam was still coming off it, so this wasn't made a long time ago, I sat and ate my breakfast, after I ate I went and took a shower, after I was clean and dressed I grabbed my bag and left the house, on my way to school I saw my best friend Strawberry, her name's not actually Strawberry it's Ella, Kim Ella. "Yah, Ella!" I call out as I walk over to her.

"Yo Kooks, happy birthday." She greeted back hugging me.

"Thanks Strawberry." We started to walk together and some where along the way we started to talk about Bangtan and what we would do if we met them. "Oh I'd definitely hug V the longest." I said fantasizing about it.

"I'd go straight for Jin." Ella said sighing.

"Our thirst is real."

"Very."

We arrive at school and we go to our lockers (which happened to be next to the other) and put our bags away, we head to our first class, Art. The whole day flew by and when it was time to go home me and Ella walked together, she was coming to my house to work on home work, we walk inside my house, and u see my mom and seven other people talking normally, through I didn't see their faces.

"Hello mother, I thought you were working late today." I said ignoring the other people in my room.

"I got off early and also happy birthday why don't you look at the people who I got as a gift." I turned around and saw some people I never thought I'd meet in a million years.

Bangtan.

Yoyoyo new story sweg hope you guys like it vote, comment, the cover was made by vkook_child

Bye loves ❤

Jasmine