3⃣

I really can't believe my mom got Bangtan to come to my house, she wants to kill me.

"Jungkook." a voice said knocking on my door I opened it and saw Kim Seokjin or Jin, I blushed and bowed, I only blushed because I was shirtless.

"Annyeonghaseyo Jin hyeongje." I said.

"Annyeonghaseyo Kookie, may I come in?" I nodded and let him into my room, he sat down on my bed and looked around."You're so neat." he said nodding, "The boys I live with are slobs." He pouted, I laughed as I slid a shirt on my body and sat next to him.

"Even Taehyung hyung?" I asked, what? I don't want my future husband to be messy.

"Nah he's a bit less then the rest, haha that rhymed." Jin laughed. "Say why do you care anyway?"

I blushed at the statement, "Uh well you see." He cut me off.

"Say no more he's you're bias in our group huh?" I nodded quickly and looked away. "Hey its okay between us I have a bias in my own group." I looked at him and tilted my head.

"Really, is it Namjoon hyung?" I guessed. He nodded and turned red, I laughed because I have been telling Ella that Jin was gay but she didn't want to believe me. "Strawberry owes me twenty won."

"Strawberry?" he asked tilting his head.

"Ella, she loves you but ya know." I said laughing.

He chuckled, "Well then, I have a little deal for you." Jin smirked.

the smirk scared me a little if I'm honest. " Yes?" I said slowly careful to what I said, heck I could have agreed to be a maid.

"I'll set you up with Taehyung if you get me and Namjoon together." My eyes widened, and my cheeks turned a bright red.

"B-but what if he doesn't like me." I said a little scared.

"Taehyung isn't good at hiding his feelings, especially when I ask him, he likes you, trust me." Jin said smiling. "So will you help me?" he asked putting his hand out I smiled and took it, I only hesitated a little.

"I'll help you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~LATER~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Happy birthday to you, happy birth day to you, happy birthday dear Jungkook, happy birthday to you."

"Hey Jungkookie!" Jimin hyung said bouncing over to me.

"Hi hyung."

"Taehyungie wants you to go outside." He pouted.

I instantly started to sweat. "Why?" i asked giving Jin Hyung a nervous glance, he gave me a thumbs up and continued his conversation with my mom. If I wasn't freaking out I would have laughed because the mom of Bts is talking to my mom.

"No idea, maybe he likes you." Jimin said before skipping away to Yoongi hyung. "Oh and go to the backyard."

"Right." I looked at Ella and she shrugged going to talk to Namjoon. I sighed and went outside to the backyard and saw him siting on one of my tire swings, I laughed at his childishness and went to sit next to him. "You called Hyung?"

"Kookie you came, okay okay so I wanted to tell you something, I'm not very good at hiding my feelings, and by the looks of your red cheeks neither are you." I mentally slapped myself, I'm such a idiot, how could I come out here and not notice that I was blushing.

"Guess I'm not." I laughed, "so I'm guessing you know I like you like a lot." I said laughing a little.

"Yeah, and I'm guessing you know I like you but can't date you because of my contract." He said looking down at the ground.

"If I join the company then what would happen?" I asked

"I guess we'd have to find out." He said getting off the swing, he walked closer to me and grabbed my neck, he leaned forward and captured my lips in a kiss, I wasn't new to kissing so I kissed back but it was just I was kissing my ultimate bias, I was living every fangirl's (boy in my case) dream!

We pulled away and smiled at each other, "I'll audition for Bighit I'll do my best to get in." I said grabbing his hand and pulling him into the house with me, "For now let eat some cake."

I felt so excited, my whole life was slowly fitting together, now all I had to do is get my mom to agree.

Sorry for the wait loves but as you all know school sucks ass so I thought that it would be better to just wait till the last few days of school, so yeah, I have three more days woo!

Vote comment

Bye loves ❤

Jasmine