4⃣

Right now I have to get my mom to agree. I waited till she was done talking to Jin hyung and went up to her.

"Ah there's the birthday boy, are you enjoying today?" She asked, I smiled showing off my bunny teeth and nodded.

"Eomma, I wanted to ask you something." I said smiling confidently.

"Like?" I looked back at Taehyung and he gaves me a thumbs up.

Jin hyung apparently saw and raised an eyebrow smirking, I gulped, "I was wondering if I could go audition for Bighit." I said quickly.

"Bighit, honey are you sure? I mean I don't want you to be unsure about it." Her eyes were wide, I could tell she was worried about losing her only son.

"I'm one hundred percent sure, Eomma I always wanted to do this!" I said, "Ella is going to JYP tomorrow and I don't want to never see her, plus JYP and Bighit collab together a lot, and you'll still see me, you work for Bighit!" I said, I really wanted her to agree, I've talked about wanting to join a company for five years, what made me want to join one was G-Dragon. "Eomma this has always been my dream, I have never been so sure of anything in my whole life." By now everyone was surrounding us.

"Excuse me Noona, but remember how we need another member, I think if Jungkook can sing and dance or rap he might fit the bill, I mean he got the cute part down." Taehyung said. I looked down blushing, before looking at him.

"New member?" I tilted my head to the side, why would Bangtan need a new member?

"Yeah, our team didn't feel complete with only six people so the company decided we needed a new member." Taehyung explained, his arm went around my waist cause to blush.

My mom raised her eyebrows, "Oh, I see, well then Jungkook I guess it's alright since I'll see you anyway."

My eyes widened, I moved quickly to hug my mother, "Thank you so much
Eomma!"

"Yeah, everyone loves mom when she's saying yes." Everyone laughed.

"Kookie, can we talk?" I looked at Taehyung and nodded. We walked upstairs to my room, and sat in my bed.

"Yes Ta-" I didn't get to finish because Taehyung had kissed me, I kissed back wrapping my arms around his neck, he moved his lips down to my neck kissing and sucking on my collar bone. I moaned softly gripping his hair tightly, he pulled me onto his lap grabbing my waist, Taehyung was biting and sucking on my neck, when my door opened and my mom walked in.

"Oh my." We pulled away and I got off of Taehyung and looked at her blushing.

"Eomma..hi." I scratched my neck awkwardly.

She just started to laugh, which caused everyone else to come upstairs and ask what happened. "Noona, what's going on?" Jimin hyung said. I was beat read again and looked away from everyone.

"I walked in to tell Kookie something, but when I opened the door Jungkook was sitting on Taehyung, who was sucking on his neck, the hickies are going to be dark as hell." Mind you my mom said this, which made it even more embarrassing.

"Jeon Jungkook!" I looked up and saw Strawberry, she looked mad, I gulped and looked at Taehyung for help, little shit just shrugged! "Hallway now." I have never been so scared..

I followed her to the hallway and stared at the floor. "Y-yes Noona?"

"Don't 'Yes Noona?' me child, you kissed Kim Taehyung! He's been your bias for like ever, three years you've been saying you wanted him, and now on this day, your nineteenth birthday, and your possibility gonna join bighit, this is huge!" The whole time she was saying this she was shaking me.

"Ella, calm down god." She stopped shaking me. "I know I've loved him for three years I've never thought Taehyung would like me." I blushed looking down. My door opened and a embarrassed Taehyung walked out.

"Jungkook, do you uh wanna go on a date tomorrow?" I nodded and huged him.

"I'd love too hyung." He grabbed my chin and tilted it up.

"I'm glad." With that he kissed me, I kissed back wrapping my arms around his neck. We pulled away smiling, everyone was in the background fangirling.

"Alright love birds let's continue to party!" Jimin hyung said, pulling Yoongi hyung downstairs.

Aigo these hyungs.

Wow finally she updates, sorry loves it's been a lot going on, plus I'm sick so it's like school and sickness leads to writers block. Anyway happy belated birthday to Jungkook and Namjoon, I hope they enjoyed and ate well. Vote and comment please.

Bye loves❤

Jasmine