FIVE seconds

"Hello? This is Ichiruku's Ramen Shop, what may we--"

"What's up with the slogan. If you ask me, it's pretty annoying."

"I wouldn't have to say it if my boss wasn't watching me like a hawk...ehehe..."

"Oh. That's creepy."

"Actually, it's more than just creepy. He's been watching me for the last five minutes without even blinking!"

"Soooo... when do you get to stop whisper-screaming?"

"Your vocabulary amuses me. What happened to Mr. Formal, hm? Aha, he'll be gone in about five seconds--a customer just came."

"How are you so sure?"

"Meh. So the usual?"

"Yep. And Tenten, can you make this snappy. I have to run to an interview afterwards."

"For what?"

"I'm gonna be tested to see if I am eligible for the position of vice-president. How much longer?"

"...Hmm... Depends on how much you pay me?"

"..."

"I was joking! It'll be there in ten minutes."

"Thanks."

"By the way, do you know that too much ramen can cause nausea, vommiting, tinnitus and the possibility of collapsing?"

"Sure it can. Look it up."

"Dude, you don't look up the shit you know. You look up the shit you don't know."

"And what are you suggesting? That I entirely stop eating ramen?"

"No! Just scale it down a bit!"

"Fine. I have to go. Bye."

"Bye."

//CALL ENDED\\