El Bosque Oscura Ranch: Wedding Night

By Valkyrielovestuff.tumblr.com

The wedding was over. Everyone had whisked the happy couple into the house. Bog chuckled at his mother's insistent shoving but blushed brightly when she jerked him down to hiss in his ear, "Now get to work on me some grandchildren."
Marianne laughed at the look on his face as Griselda shoved him into the house, making him blush more. She reached out and took his hand and he smiled as she stepped against him.
His nerves settled and he wrapped his arms around her and kissed her head. She was his now, forever. And he was hers. Bog wouldn't have it any other way.
Marianne pulled back, her warm eyes sparkling. She slipped out of his arms, clinging to his callused hands.
"Come on," she purred.
Bog gulped as his bride led him upstairs to their room. "M-Marianne," he started. She turned to him after closing the door. She had a smile on her face and a hungry uncertainty in her eyes.
"I'm not going to make you do anything you don't want to, you know," he said, hands lighting on her waist.
Marianne looked up into his eyes, hands reaching up to tug on his tie that his mother had insisted upon. "I know," she said softly, leaning into him, "Bog."
"Hm?" he hummed as he leaned down closer to her. Marianne was leaning up to him as well. Their lips were almost grazing.
"I want you," she breathed against his lips.
That was all the encouragement Bog needed. He swooped in and kissed her fiercely, pressing her into him. She pulled his tie free from his neck.
Bog ran his fingers down the buttons on her back. Marianne hissed at his touch and shivered against him.
"Did I-?"
"Let me show you," she purred, pushing his suit jacket to the floor, running her hands down his arms, around his back, then slowly drew them up his spine.
Bog's eyes rolled back in his head as he felt her sharp little fingernails send sparks through him. He couldn't help but think what it would feel like, her flesh against his.
Marianne's fingers were intentionally soft tracing over the buttons on his chest. As she slowly drew her hands back down she flicked each one open, earning a gasp from Bog as well as the vision of a bit more flesh for her hungry eyes.
He let his fingers run gently over the buttons on her dress again, assessing how to best attack them.
That was when she decided to lean up to his ear and whispered, "I'm not wearing my corset or stockings." Then nipped his earlobe.
Bog shuddered against her and his fingers lost purchase on the pearl buttons. Leave it to that little minx to completely destroy every ounce of suave he had mustered up.
He managed to jerk her hips closer to his earning a surprised gasp from her at how hard he already was. He groaned long and low in her ear, "How the hell are you this confident?"
Marianne chuckled and didn't tell him she was scared witless too. If she did he would have stopped. If he stopped Marianne was fairly certain that the heat pooling in her belly would kill her.
Instead she opted for a more direct approach and pulled him against her for another kiss. Marianne trailed her lips up to his ear, and whispered, "Touch me."
Bog's hands shook as he slid each pearl button free and let the satin and lace fall from her shoulders to pool at her feet. His breath caught when he saw she hadn't been lying about the corset and stockings.
Oh he had seen her plenty of times without a corset and he knew that his beautiful bride had no need for one of those things, but he had never seen her long, perfect, pale legs before, hidden by pants and a wrap around skirt.
"By God, but you are beautiful," he breathed. Marianne smiled and she reached for him again. He pulled her back against him and she ran her hands over his shoulders a dark smirk playing on her face as he leaned in to kiss her.
Marianne's tongue flashed across his lip and he didn't hesitate to open his mouth and their tongues dueled as the heat between them grew fiercer.
Bog groaned as her hips bucked against his. He gripped her hips and pulled them solidly against his own. Marianne groaned at the feel of his excitement grinding against her.
"Bog," she gasped. He gave a feral growl at the sound of his name on her lips. She rolled against him and he reached down to brazenly grab her rear and pulled her up to him she gave a hiss and he lifted her to wrap her legs around his hips for better leverage.
"Marianne, you're burning," he growled against her neck.
"I know," she groaned, rocking against his erection. "Do something about it."
Bog snarled and they fell against the bed pressing her into the mattress. Marianne relished the feel of him on top of her and groaned as he started shifting her bloomers and other underthings from her legs. Her shift drifted down to her knees. His hands ran up her creamy legs and shuddered.
"You are heaven," he sighed. She smiled against his cheek, nuzzling the skin there. He suddenly yelped as her hand pressed against the bulge in his trousers.
"Mari-ahh," he choked out. He managed to silence himself by kissing a line over her throat delivering sharp bites that left her squirming in response.
Her fleet fingers moved from his arousal and made quick work of his belt tossing it to the side. She then unbuttoned and unzipped his pants but stopped short on her quest when one of his hands brushed over her breast. She let out a pleasure filled whimper, eyes still half lidded and unfocused when he slowly pulled the bodice of her shift over her shoulders and bared her breast to his hot lips.
This act warranted a gasp from the new bride, arching her back into his mouth and hand. Bog was quite enjoying making his bride writhe in pleasure beneath him in ecstasy.
Marianne's sneaky hands found their way back to his trousers during his attentions to her breast. A fact he realized only when he got a bit of relief as the, now rather tight material was pulled down his legs by her rather skilled toes, and discarded on the floor along with his socks.
"Cheeky minx," he accused, his brogue thickening as he pressed his hardness against her core. Marianne gave a gasp, bucking her hips against him, hand clinging to his back.
"But you love me," she managed. Bog wrapped his arms around her and nodded.
"Aye, I love ye," he agreed hands venturing lower on her waist, pushing the shift from her body and leaving her bared to the world. Bog's eyes drifted over her, blush burning on his cheeks. Marianne wasn't much better turning beet red in a lovely shade that arched over her collarbone, marked with Bog's bites.
"By God, look at ye. Have ye any idea how perfect ye are?" he asked laying back on top of her. "I dinnea deserve ye."
"Shut up. Yes you do," she said running her fingers through his messy hair and kissing his nose. "Now let's get those long johns off shall we?" Marianne said with way more confidence than she felt. Bog gulped audibly but compliantly stood by the bed and removed the final articles of clothing.
He turned back and saw his bride laying there looking him over as if he were a fine meal. Bog locked his lips nervously and cleared his throat.
Marianne looked up at him and smiled. "Come here," she said holding up her hand to him. Bog let himself be pulled down. Marianne wrapped her beautiful strong legs around him as his hardness pressed against her own searing wetness.
"Have ye... I don't... If ye need me to stop all ye need do is..."
"Bog?"
"Yeah?" he expected reprimand or one of her infamous 'I can take care of myself's.
Instead she looked up at him with warm honey orbs and said, "Go easy, okay?" Such a simple sentence but in it he heard all her own fear and determination. Bog nodded in compliance and slowly began pressing his length into her.
Marianne's nails bit into his back as her teeth but into her lip. He felt her tightness clenching him and met with resistance but Marianne kept whispering her mantra of 'keep going' so he did.
Once seated inside her, he kissed her tears from her beautiful cheeks. She gave a sharp nod once she felt she had properly adjusted and he pulled back, and oh God the feelings!
Bog began trying to find the right rhythm but with Marianne also looking for it and them both being rather new to this it was no easy going.
Finally a rhythm was found and Marianne's cries of delight rang in Bog's ear. His name rolling off her tongue, her whimpers and moans of delight, her drawn out begs of 'more' as he drove into her. This woman had given herself completely to him and he loved her for it.
Bog groaned against her skin as he gasped and groaned her name like it was the essence of life. He had trusted Marianne with his heart and she wasn't about to disappoint.
"Marianne," he snarled, "I'm close, love."
"Mnnhnn," she keened in agreement. With one last thrust of his hips, one last buck from hers, the crashed into orgasmic bliss together. His arms holding her tight as if she would disappear if he didn't hold her so close. Her nails bit into his back, leaving trails of red lines on the pale skin there.
Spent, Bog rolled them, slipping from her but keeping her in his arms. He wasn't letting go of her.
"That was..." she gasped.
"Yeah," he agreed looking down at her.
Marianne raised her head, hair sticking up and plastered to her forehead from sweat. Five minute breather then you up for round two?"
"Challenge accepted, Tough Girl."