Bathtime

It had been a trying, tiring, day on the both of them. Especially on Marianne. Bog sat on their bed hands clasped on his knees as he leaned over, worried expression about his face. He had made certain everyone was alright and knew that they were alright.
By the time he made it to their room, Marianne was on her second bath. He heard her scrubbing furiously and grunting with the effort.
Now she was on bath number three. Bog couldn't stand it anymore. He had to go make sure she was alright. So with a deep breath he entered their bathing room, gently rapping on the wood to announce his presence.
"Marianne...?" he asked easing around the door. "You alright, love?" Marianne hummed in reply.
Bog took this opportunity to remove his boots and ease over to her. "That's not an answer," he said making his way over to her and running his hands over her damp shoulders.
Her skin was soft as Dawn's silks. He was amazed at how soft her skin was for her to be so hardened. "Yes, it was," she refuted, casting him a sidelong glance.
"Oh really. Was it a yes or a no?"
"It was a shut up and wash my back," she grumbled, leaning forward to reveal an already spotless back. Bog didn't say anything, enjoying the feel of his wife's soft skin under his calloused hands.
"Why is this bothering me, Bog? I've shot people before. I've shot people close range before!"
"It's always different things," Bog replied calmly. His mind drifted to what had triggered him.
As if on cue, Marianne glanced over her shoulder at him. "Has something like this happened to you?"
"You know the answer to that, Tough Girl," he sighed.
"What was it?" She would have had to ask.
Bog's hands stilled on her back and he closed his eyes, lowering his head in pain at the memory, buried so deep away.
"The first time I killed someone close enough to watch the life drain from their eyes. That haunted me for months," Bog's voice was heavy with the weight of the memory.
Marianne turned to him, her eyes flashing dozens of emotions at once, "Months?" she croaked.
His heart squeezed in pain for her. "Yes. But I didn't have something vital that you do." He pulled her closer and kissed the soft skin of her neck.
"What?"
"You have me. I will be here to help you through this where I had no one to help me through mine."
He felt Marianne's lips curl into a smile as she turned her head to kiss him, wrapping her drenched arms around his neck. Bog gave a yelp as she gave a sudden pull, dragging him into the tub with her and soaking his clothes.
"Oh, now you're gonna get it, Tough Girl," he chuckled his long form towering over hers.
Marianne gave a cheeky smirk, "Promise?"
He scooped her close, sloshing water over the sides of the tub as he pressed his sodden chest against hers.
"Promise, love," he agreed nuzzling her neck. Marianne shifted her hips against his, and the friction caused by his trousers made him hiss.
Marianne blinked up at him in surprise, not intending on eliciting such a response. Her grin spread over her face in a languid sneaky felinesque fashion.
"Why Mr. King, are you quite anticipating something?"
"I... Urk," he choked back as she slid her lithe hands to the front of his trousers.
After all these years when she caught him off guard he was still awkward and adorable.
"Marianne," he growled.
"Well perhaps not," she said, "But I sure plan to."
Bog groaned as her nimble fingers plucked his buttons on his shirt and trousers open, peppering kisses along his throat and jaw. Slowly, Marianne peeled the sodden shirt from his shoulders and tossed it aside.
By now he was well on his way to becoming quite hard, and in their close proximity, he knew Marianne could tell that.
"A-are ya sure, love, so soon after...hrgnn," he bit down as she gave him a firm rub through the stiff fabric of his trousers and underclothes.
"Yes."
"Understood," he gasped, rolling with her in the water, so she was atop him.
Marianne smirked down at him as they managed to shimmy him out of his soaked trousers. Once free of them she bit her lip suppressing a smirk and a slight groan.
Bog smirked up at her, his long fingers dancing on her hips. Marianne's eyes fluttered and she rolled her hips absently. Bog had been married to her long enough to recognize her signs that she needed him in every way.
Bog's heart swelled at that moment but it wasn't long before Marianne had the blood moving to more useful areas.
One hand braced the back of the tub as she straddled his hips, the other hand absently fondling his erection, bobbing in the currents made by their movements.
They stared at one another for a while, not daring to break this spell of normalcy between them.
"I'm sorry you had to face that, love," he rasped.
"Bog."
"Hnn?"
"Shut up," she muttered, clenching her fist around his hard shaft. Bog gasped and arched in surprise at her movement.
"By God, Marianne!" he all but yelled. "A bit of warning would do!"
"Aww, where's the fun in that?" she asked, beginning to stroke him in solid pumps of her fist.
Bog groaned and grasped her hips desperately, his salvation so close yet so very far away. Marianne smirked then yelped when one of his hands moved to her folds.
He rubbed her gently, teasing her sex with his rough calloused hands. The friction was spectacular and Marianne, already so close bit her lip trying desperately not to come apart already. His touch was fire though and her hand stuttered in its pumping of his erection.
Bog wasn't doing much better at this point, not that either party noticed the others faults, they were so high on one another's touch. His fingers jerked over his wife's folds earning him the sweet song of her pleasured mewls and the tell tell scrunching of her little nose. She was close. Only problem was, so was he.
He jerked back from her touch, as far as he could in the tub, and griped her wrist tightly.
"Marianne," he hissed. She nodded in agreement with his train of thought, guiding his hardness to her opening. Suddenly Bog found himself having trouble thinking as he found himself buried to the hilt in his wife's warm wetness.
The water sloshed over the rim of the tub as Marianne set up a fierce, hard rhythm that had them both gasping for breath.
"Marianne!" Bog cried her name, loving the way the water moved around them and splashed up on her bouncing breasts.
Her eyes rolled back in her head as he reached one large calloused hand up and began to fondle her lovely bosom.
Her strong legs were wrapped around his in the tub and he could feel her little toes digging into his ankles as she arched against his legs pressing into her back.
Marianne's inner walls began the tell-tell fluttering of a fast approaching climax. Bog grabbed her hips and slammed up into her earning delighted cries from his wife.
It only took a couple of these thrusts before Marianne was choking back screams as she came hard around him, her walls tightening painfully around his engorged length. Bog gave a strangled urk as he pulled her tight as he could against him and pumped her full of his seed.
The two rode out their high before Marianne splashed into the water against Bog's chest in exhausted bliss. Bog licked his lips, trying to catch his breath.
"That was different, aye?"
Marianne glanced lazily around the room at the water they had unceremoniously, uncaringly, splashed everywhere.
"Dawn's gonna kill us," she muttered.
Bog smirked, "But it was well worth it, Tough Girl."
"Oh yeah," Marianne agreed, "In fact, after I catch my second wind, I may request a repeat performance."
Bog grinned back at his wife, "Anything you require, love."