Navajo Nights

By valkyrielovestuff.tumblr.com

So this is now a thing. Shoutout to you magicalstranger13 for getting the Lady to make me write this. Few! And I thought it was hot in Bama before! Anyway hope you guys like it and yes its got smut. That's about all I write.
Oh! And the Lady told me to tell you guys two stories and art tomorrow. Gotta go to work early so gotta get some sleep.
000
Bog didn't know just what to think when Marianne got up and joined the Navajo women dancing. At first he was a bit shocked; he never thought of Marianne dancing before. But as she moved he saw that it favored her.
Her lithe, thin, strong body, moved in sensuous curves and angles. At first he was proud as a rooster while she swayed like water among the Navajo women. That was his bride. His wife. His woman. But as he noticed other men watching her dance he grew jealous. That was his wife. How dare the look at her with that look in their eyes!
Of course the drink hadn't helped his judgement either and he lurched to his feet and grabbed Marianne's wrist as she swayed by, pulling her against his chest. By God,but his woman was beautiful. He looked down into her endless pools of honey she called eyes and pulled her up to devour her lips in a fervored kiss that left them both gasping.
His hand slid to hers and he led her from the ring of dancers. Once in the shadows he pulled her to his chest and kissed her again. Marianne moaned into the kiss and wrapped her arms around him as his tongue wrestled violently against hers.
She leaned back from their kiss and he trailed his lips over her jaw and down her neck, stopping over her steady pulse to mark her. Marianne groaned and leaned her body against his, grinding her hips solidly against his.
"Marianne," he groaned nuzzling against her neck where he had marked her. Marianne's eyes rolled back in her head as his large strong hand lighted on her hip and pulled it closer, his hardness pressing against her, the heat radiating from him, making her own heat pool in her belly and a heated dampness pool between her thighs.
"Bog, where?" she asked knowing she couldn't handle much more of this.
He pushed her gently toward the teepee that they were invited to stay in that night.
Marianne wanted to inquire about what they were to do should their hosts return, but Bog's fingers digging in her hips and his teeth biting at her throat in that way that made her insides melt and she couldn't coherently form the words.
He dipped her through the entrance of the teepee before pulling her up against him again. Bog's hands started bunching the buckskin dress. Once her range of motion was enhanced enough she flung a leg around his hip.
He groaned into Marianne's neck, pressing his forehead against her skin and nuzzling her with his nose, as she pressed her throbbing core against his aching member.
Bog cupped her rear closer against him and Marianne took the initiative to wrap her other leg around his waist.
Bog groaned in response to the pressure of her heat nestled against him and he sank to his knees on the furs lining their makeshift bed that night.
He started to pull the dress over her head as she tugged at the hem of his pants. "You are beautiful in buckskin, love," he whispered heavily into her ear before latching onto the lobe to suckle.
Marianne gasped in delight at the trills he was sending down her spine, her back arching toward him. Bog's hand moved to rest on the small of her back keeping her held close to him as his lips ventures lower down her throat and over her collarbone.
Marianne's fingernails drug lightly over his bare chest riddled with scars. Bog shivered at her touch that sent fire through his body straight to his loins.
His hips thrust up into her heat and he groaned at the heat she exuded. Her fingers, magical little things that they were, unbuttoned his trousers and just dipped her fingers below the hem line.
Bog grabbed Marianne's wrist and pulled her hand away from the ache between his legs. Marianne whimpered at the denial of getting to feel him. Bog pulled back enough that he could press his forehead against hers and look into her molten eyes that were blown nearly black with desire in the darkness.
"Bog," Marianne purred his name and he shuddered again. She didn't have to say more. The tone of her voice said it all.
He braced her against him with one arm and gently to the furs linning the floor. He eased down her body his hands pulling the dress over her head so he could more readily access her creamy breasts and rosy, pert, nipples.
By God she was amazingly beautiful. Her sensuous curves writhing on the furs as he ground his hips against hers, the gasping mewl of pleasure, and the way her legs tightened around his hips. Even the way she balled her fist against his back as she drew him closer. Those hands. God, they were distracting him too much.
Bog grabbed her arms and pinned them above her head, kissing her fiercely, growling into her open mouth as their tongues wrestled. Marianne nibbled his lip and rolled her hips up into his.
She is writhing up against him and moaning into his mouth. "Bog," she groaned. "Take your damned pants off. I'm dying!"
Bog moaned into her mouth and chuckled. "Anything you say, my love." Bog eased out of his pants nice and slow, dragging his underclothes with it so the aching would ease.
He was pressed solidly against her again. Her panties the only barrier between them. Marianne's breath was coming in heaves. Marianne's fingers twitched in his grasp, desperate to run her fingers over his skin. Her hips rolled and arched against him in desperation to feel his skin on hers.
Bog chuckled and clasped both her wrists in one of his hands the other easing between them. Marianne gave a loud gasp at the feel of his hand suddenly ghosting teasingly over her hot core.
Her gasp turned to high keens as he gently began massaging her swollen clit. Marianne bit her lip to hold back her loud groans of ecstasy but there was no disguising her desire from the rolling of her hips.
"Get... ungh... panties... nnmm.. OFF!!" she demanded. Bog smiled at this command and easily ripped the cotton away from her hidden beauty.
Releasing her wrists, which immediately flew to his mussed hair, he placed a hand on either side of her hip-bone and leaned forward to lave his tongue over the hidden pearl.
Marianne's voice went from little whimpering grunts to afirm he was on the right track to a keening whine of pure ecstasy. Bog's hands prevented her from clamping her vice like legs, honed from years of horseback riding, around his head.
"Don't stop, Bog! For the love of God in Heaven don't you dare stop!"
Bog groaned a response against her sensitive bits making her rut even harder against his face. He let his tongue slip into her wet folds and let himself delve into her juices. Marianne was practically thrashing against him now and he could faintly make out the words, "I'm close! Ohhh, so close!"
True to her word, Marianne came in a thundering crash moments later. Her hands were pulling at his hair, not painfully, but most certainly not gently. He felt her toes curling against his back and smiled up at her as she came down from her high.
Bog eased back up her body, trailing gentle kisses up to her mouth. Marianne moaned at the taste of her on his lips. He was unaware of her sly little hands moving until they gripped his hard length in two solid fists.
"Unnngh, Marianne," he managed as she slowly moved her hands over him a couple of times. He quickly grabbed her wrists, and with a heavy broguish voice, growled, "Ye, dinnea want to do that, lest this be o'er too fast."
Marianne smirked up at him and eased his tip into her still quivering folds. "So make it worth my while, cowboy," she purred wrapping her arms around his neck.
Bog gave an almost animal growl and slid into her heat. Marianne groaned in pleasure, his hips connecting with hers as he filled her completely.
Marianne's legs wrapped around his waist and he could tell how well she sat a horse from the power radiating from the strength of those legs alone.
This woman was perfect. Her heat, a tight, shifting, welcoming vice on his neglected member. He began to rock into her at a slow steady pace.
"No," she said, "No, like you mean it. I want you hard and fast," she moaned.
Bog dropped his head against her chest at this, his breath ragged. "Aye," was all he could manage before gathering what little wits he had and flinging them off the wagon.
Bog drove into her with reckless abandon and Marianne praised him for it with breathy gasping moans of his name, sang to the night.
Bog groaned as she peppered him with kisses as he thrust against her. Marianne returned in mind with fierce bucks of her own hips against his.
"Mari-" Bog grunts, slamming his hips against hers again as she claws at his back trying to get him closer, "Love, I'm-"
"Do it," she cries, "Oh! Bog! There! Nnn! GAH! BOOOGG!!!" she cries out her walls clamping tighter around him triggering his own climax. He spills his seed into her as their bodies sing together.
They collapse in a sataited heap, Bog gathered his wife against him and covered them with the furs. Marianne lolled her sex-drunk head against him and smiled up at him.
"That was amazing," she breathed.
Bog smiled down at her and kissed her forehead. "Aye. And now all the tribe knows ye're mine," he growled.
Marianne blushed at the thought but was too tired to voice her concerns. Bog just chuckled and hugged her closer, "Goodnight, Tough Girl."