Chapter 14

{Just thought I would add a funny video. Well it's funny to me, hopefully to you as well.}

(Recap:

But it stops all of a sudden and I hear my mate yell "Ah HELL NO BITCH! AIN'T NOBODY FUCKING SLAP ME!!!" When I hear her yell this, it's actually kinda scary. Note to self do NOT piss her off.)

-----------------------------------------------------------

*Gabriel's POV*

After Anna's done laughing, I see her look up and she says "Now listen, I'm feeling generous so if you just apologize and walk away than we won't have any problems." Then I hear another 'SLAP'. Did she really just slap her again.

"What? Is baby too scared to fight?" Tammie says to her in a mocking tone. Wow is she ever gonna stop.

"Just remember that I gave you a chance to leave." Anna says glaring at her. All of a sudden Tammie runs at her screaming. Seriously, who runs at their opponent screaming?

As Tammie goes to slap Anna again, she catches it then punches her in the face knocking her to the ground. When I see this I have a little smirk on my face and I'm thinking, man I got an awesome mate.

'You mean WE got an awesome mate.' Ryder says growling at me.

'Ok you're right. Sorry.' I reply to him.

Tammie is yelling and running at her again but this time Anna side steps her and then trip her.

I see Anna start to chuckle which makes me begin to chuckle. She looks back at me and that's when I try to cover it with a cough. And while her back's turned, Tammie tackles her from behind.

Tammie ends up on top. I go to intervene once she starts to throw punches but then I see Anna block them and then kick her and making Tammie land on her back knocking the wind out of her. Then she walks up to her throwing punch after punch until she's unconscious. Once she's done she stands up and glares at Tammie's groupies. They definitely know not to mess with her.

She turns around and walks back to me and then I say "How about we go get you cleaned up and then we can have lunch."

"I'd really like that." She replies with a huge smile on her face.

"Alright let's go." I say to her, taking her hand and continuing to walk back to the pack house. I love the feeling of her hand in mine. They fit together perfectly. When we get closer, I see her eyes go wide in amazement.