Chapter 23

{Woods from Anna's view}

(Recap:

I'm glad I found Zeek, hopefully we can be together and be happy. And with that thought I fell into a deep sleep dreaming about a future with Zeek.)

-----------------------------------------------------------

*Annabelle's POV*

It's early the next morning. At least I think it is. Not sure, I don't have my shoes on. Then I feel something moving next to me and my first instinct was "AAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!" Then I hear a thud.

"What, what's wrong?!" Someone asks panicking. Who is that? Then I remembered what happened yesterday and how I have a second mate.

"Umm Ezeekel, is that you?" I ask nervously.

"Yea Anna, it's me. What's wrong are you hurt?"

"Nothing, I just woke up and felt something moving so I was scared." I say crying a bit. "Sorry I woke you."

"Hey babe, you don't have to be sorry. It's time for us to get up anyways." I feel him get out of the bed and come over to me.

"Let me see your feet." He says, so I pull the blankets off of me so he can put my shoes back on.

"Thank you." I tell him.

"Alright let's go, Josh said that he is having the cooks make breakfast for us."

"Really?! That's so nice."

"Yea, he really is a great friend."

=After breakfast=

Now Zeek and I are walking to the front where we see Josh, Josie, and Luca waitng for us so we can all say goodbye. "Bye you guys, thank you so much for everything." I tell them, meaning every word I say.

"It's no problem. Were just really glad Zeek got his mate. He deserves to be happy. He always helps others. Wish you both the best. Make sure you keep in touch." Josie says.

"Alright, time to go." Ezeekel says, giving everybody hugs so I do the same.

We go outside and when we get to his car he helps me in then trying to be smooth, he slides across the hood and right as he's about to make it, he falls off the hood. "AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!" Oh god that's so funny, I'm laughing so hard that I'm crying, and I look out the window to see the others laughing as well. Ezeekel gets in the car blushing. "Oh come on Zeek it was funny and you know it." I say to him smiling.

"Yea but I wasn't trying to be funny, I was tring to impress you."

"Don't worry that was pretty impressive. I've never seen someone get that close to the other side."

"So I did impress you?" He asks sounding hopeful.

"Yes you did." I told him kissing his cheek. Then he turns to me and smiles.

"Ok time to leave. Let the journey begin." He says then starts the car. During the ride, I fell asleep. Zeek hit a bump while driving which jolted me awake.

"Sorry Anna. Didn't mean to wake you." He apologizes.

'Yawwwwn' "It's ok. So where are we?"

"We're on the road that leads to the pack house."

"But it's a dirt road." I say confused.

"Yea. People wouldn't expect it. To be at the end of a dirt road."

"Hmmm. I guess you're right."

"I always am." He says laughing and I turn to him with a 'Really' look on my face and an eyebrow raised. He chuckles than says "Just kidding."